Refine your search
Snowdogs Discover Ashford. pawsome live bidding auction # THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON SITE AT THE ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL TN24 8UX
17:45 GMT -
- Westenhanger Auction Galleries
- Station House
- Stone Street
- CT21 4HX
- United Kingdom
A subscription to the Price Guide is required to view results for auctions ten days or older. Click here for more information
Sian is an artist inspired by ethnic pattern and the beauty of nature. Her design is adorned and embellished in the most vibrant blossoms and bir...
• This mucky pup has been rolling in glitter and looks ready for a dog pageant! The artist christened his creation Sparky - a popular dog's name a...
• All dogs have a level of mischief to them and this one is no exception. This design is a reflection of Oliver's own dog who has a constant appet...
• We all have a very best jumper. Just right for the occasion. When the Snowdog was called to Ashford, he knew exactly what to wear. His jumper ha...
• This anonymous artist wanted to create a contemporary and lively version of The Snowdog. Using a contoured chrome surface this artist has create...
• 2 Tone Ska Dog is based on John's design connections with the 2 Tone record label 40+ years ago. Helped by friend and artist/sculptor Mark Suthe...
• The 'Garden of England' with its numerous topiaries skilfully sculpted by Kentish gardeners, made an impression on this Artist when he moved to ...
• The inspiration behind this is Victoria's amazing family. They are very close, love each other unmeasurably and really enjoy life but it isn't a...
• Kent is not only 'the garden of England' but also the home of the Wimbledon strawberry. Pawberry embodies the quintessential British dessert str...
• Hello! Hello! I’m Harey Hound, the silliest pooch to be found... Daisies, stars and hares you see - they’re the things that make me ME. My harey...
• Pow-Wow was inspired by pop art comic book style and Roy Lichtenstein to make a bright colourful dog that is is bold and iconic on the trail! It...
• Zeus celebrates the simple pleasure of stargazing. With much of the county suffering increasing light pollution, Ashford's surrounding areas enj...
• A hundred years since World War One, this Snowdog reminds us of the 20,000 brave war dogs who were trained in dangerous front-line duties, bring...
• Camo King was inspired by the town's name and it’s association with ash trees. The coat of arms for the Borough of Ashford features three ash le...
• Who's that girl? Dotty is a bright blast of colour with a dynamic design inspired by the big, bright and accessible work of 1960’s Pop Artist Ro...
• Chester, the keep fit snowdog loves exercise and kicking-up Autumn leaves on his walkies. • David Hover is a local artist who exhibits his uniqu...
• Harry loves the colour, laughter and excitement of the carousel at the funfair. The horse coats often take designs from the coats of arms of med...
• Stripes is inspired by the fact the first "white line" road markings appeared on on the London-Folkestone road at Ashford, Kent, in 1914. Stripe...
• The infinity symbol was introduced to science in 1655 by Ashford born mathematician John Wallis. In this design Wallis's classical work is visua...
• Plums, Calla Lillies and purple crocuses adorn this pooch. Artist Sarah Jane Richards selected these plants for their contrasting yet compliment...
• Catherine’s design is inspired by the traditional clown who has mystical associations with night time and the moon, and was a muse for famous ar...
• Mr Doodle's design is a continuation of his mission to cover the world in doodles! The next step was this big dog! • Mr Doodle has created this ...
• Sarah's favourite season is Autumn. She loves to go for long walks and listen to the sound of her footsteps crunching in the leaves. Autumnal Tu...
• Seen from the sky, Ashford is a patchwork of abstract shapes. Some elements, like the Designer Outlet and railway station are instantly recognis...
• This design reflects how incredible Ashford is for Victoria's work. She grew up here then lived in London, Italy and then in Brighton for 15 yea...
• As the designer behind The Snowbrador Ruby has created the perfect combination of handsome Labrador and lovable Snowdog. In true Ruby Cooper sty...
• Created with love and fun to give an impression of a free spirited dog running through a beautiful meadow full of colourful wild flora. The Eart...
• This Snowdog was painted by Emily Firmin on behalf of Peter Firmin, who co-created Bagpuss. • Peter Firmin is one half of Small Films, set up wi...
• Illustrator and designer/maker Danielle Williamson (AKA Tinybeegle) was inspired by Made in Ashford, an Ashford Borough Council supported collec...
• A dog can be your best friend but needs to be loved and cherished. Walking is a great way to show your love, not just for your dog but for yours...
• Oasty is inspired by the distinctive hop-drying buildings called oasts found in Kent and are common in the countryside. An oast is a building de...
• Noble Ash highlights the importance of the ash tree and the vital ecosystem it provides for a host of flora and fauna. Now under threat of extin...
• Parklife wants to encourage people to get out and about and enjoy nature. By taking a walk around the park and along the Green Corridor, many sp...
• Vincent has been inspired by a combination of Beverley's love of Japanese Art and the Van Gogh Painting, Almond Blossom. These influences have l...
• We all know the story. Cobbled together by young Billy in memory of his late four-legged companion, and coming to life in the night, the Snowdog...
• My name is Snowy and I'm Pilgrims Hospices Snowpup. I have been on many paw-some adventures with Pilgrims Hospices and Ashford Borough Council s...
A surprise lot - Spotty! Spotty has been gifted to Pilgrims Hospices by our auction partner, Motorline. Motorline Group held a creative competitio...