All Lots are subject to Buyers Premium of 15% + VAT
All lots marked with an * are subject to VAT on hammer price
the-saleroom.com Buyers will attract an extra Buyers Premium of 5% +VAT
Wellers will be happy to execute commission bids on your behalf.
Commission bids can be e-mailed to email@example.com NO LATER than 5pm Thursday 12th March 2015, all other Commission bids after this date should be telephoned through to Luke Duddy 07966437099. Finally you may provide Commission bids to the auction staff on site.
Buyers are responsible for the Packaging, Shipping and Transport of any lots purchased in the Auction.
Wellers Auctioneers accept no liability post auction of any item sold, that is damaged during de-installation, moving or transit.
Payments and registration
All onsite buyers must register at the sale site office on the day of sale, and collect a buyers number before bidding.
Internet bidders must register with the-saleroom.com to Bid
All lots must be paid for on day of purchase unless other arrangements are made with the Auctioneer (see below)
After Auction day, subject to special arrangements, Payment at Wellers Auctioneers, Guildford 01483 802280
CASH - Sterling only
Debit & Credit Cards on site only. However, please note that there is a surcharge of 2.5% on all Credit Card transactions.
Payment may be made by Bank Transfer.
Goods will not be released until payment is received and/or cleared through our Bank Account.
Wellers full business terms can be viewed on our website www.wellersauctions.com
No Lots may be removed without prior payment being made and on production of a valid Wellers Invoice when collecting.
All purchased lots are to be collected within 14 days of the Auction from the North Shropshire Reclamation Ltd.
Further storage/collection time may be available by prior arangement.
Please contact North Shropshire Reclamation Ltd. for further details on 01939 270719.
Condition of lots
Viewing is highly recommended as some lots may have imperfections not stated in the catalogue.
All estimates are for guidance only and the realised hammer price may be higher than the estimates stated on any individual lot.
For Wellers Terms & Conditions visit
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The highest bidder, subject to the Vendor's reserve (if any) to be the purchaser and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the lot in dispute is to be immediately put up again and resold.
2. The advance in the biddings is to be regulated by the Auctioneers, who are to be sole arbiters in any matter of dispute, and no person is to retract a bidding. The Auctioneers reserve the right to themselves of withdrawing from, consolidating or dividing any lot or lots, of varying the order of sale or of accepting or refusing the bidding of any person as they may think fit.
3. The purchasers must give their names and place of abode and (if required) to pay down 25% in part payment of the purchase money, in default of which the lot or lots so purchased to be immediately put up again and resold.
4. As this auction is made on condition of prompt payment, the purchase/money, or the remainder, is to absolutely paid on or before the delivery of any lot. No lot can be transferred and no cheque will be taken from any person unknown to the Auctioneer unless satisfactory references are given.
5. Purchasers shall have no right to avail themselves of any set-off or other plea against the Auctioneer or the Vendor for non-payment of their purchase money.
6. The Auctioneers act as agents only. Each lot as set out in the catalogue, or as divided or joined with any lot or lots at the sole discretion of the Auctioneers, is sold with all faults, imperfections and errors of description and the lots shall be at the purchaser's risk immediately once they are sold. Neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneers are responsible for the authenticity, attribution, genuineness, origin, authorship, date, age, period, condition or quality of any lot. All statements in the catalogue as to any of such matters are statements of opinion and are not to be taken as, or as implying, statements or representation of fact. Purchasers are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to all such matters and as to the physical description of any lot. Neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneers to make or give, nor has any person in the employment of the Auctioneers any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty, and in any event neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneers are responsible for any representation or warranty or for any statement in the catalogue. If one person purchases two or more lots the prices of all must be paid before the delivery of any.
7. No lot is to be taken away during the time of sale, and no lot must on any account whatever be taken away unless delivered by the person appointed for this purpose, nor without a delivery ticket signed by the Auctioneers or their clerk.
8. Every person whilst on the premises before, during, or after the sale shall be deemed to be there at his own risk, and no person shall make or have any claim against the Vendor or the Auctioneers in respect of any injury he may sustain or accident, which may happen.
9. The purchasers will be held responsible for any damage to the premises or occasioned to adjoining lots in the course of the removal of any lots they may have bought (principals being held accountable for the acts of their agents).
LASTLY upon failure to comply with the above conditions the money so deposited in part payment shall be forfeited, the lot or lots not cleared within the specified time shall be resold by public or private sale, and the deficiency (if any) together with all charges attending the same shall be made good by the defaulters at this sale. Every purchaser or person at this sale is expected to acquaint himself with the foregoing conditions and the fact of a purchaser or person bidding at this sale shall be accepted as a tacit consent to abide by, observe and agree to such foregoing conditions.
In addition to our Standard conditions, the following must be strictly adhered to:
BUYER'S PREMIUM IS 20% + VAT
All buyers must collect a Buyer's registration card from Reception prior to bidding. Every intending buyer must register and collect their bidding card. We will not sell to Purchasers who have not collected their card. To increase speed and efficiency of payment, please retain your card throughout the Sale keeping a note of Lot Numbers purchased.
1. CASH - Sterling only
2. CHEQUES - are acceptable up to the limit of the cheque guarantee card. Cheques in excess of the guarantee or Company cheques are only acceptable from proven customers or those who have provided cast iron references prior to the Sale.
3. Payment may be made by Debit Card/Credit Card. However, please note that there is a surcharge of 2.5% on all Credit Card transactions.
4. BANKER'S DRAFT - is always acceptable. Should the Draft exceed the purchase price, Wellers Auctioneers will issue a cheque to cover the difference the day after the Sale.
5. For Amounts over £2,000.00 we prefer CHAPS transfer of funds.
6. Goods will not be released until payment is received and/or cleared through our Bank Account.
Successful Buyer's of articles that have bid using our live bidding option over the internet are subject to an extra 5% + VAT charge on the hammer price of that article. To register for internet bidding please visit www.antiqestradegazette.com, register to enter ‘the-saleroom' or ‘i-bidder', and follow the relevant links for live auctions.
All items on the premises are deemed to be insured by the Vendor before the fall of the hammer and by the Purchaser after the fall of the hammer. The Purchaser of any Vehicle or Trailer is responsible for complying with all legal requirements as to the construction and the use of such Vehicle or Trailer and for obtaining all certificates, permits or other authorisations necessary before such Vehicle or Trailer can be used on the road. The Purchaser of any Lots is responsible for complying with all legal requirements as to the safe use of Lots purchased at the Sale and shall ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to the safe use of such Lots. The Purchaser of any Vehicle or Trailer is responsible for complying with all legal requirements as to the construction and the use of such Vehicle or Trailer and for obtaining all certificates, permits or other authorisations necessary before such Vehicle or Trailer can be used on the road.
All electrical and mechanical goods and utensils are sold without warranty, and no guarantees are given or implied as to their working condition. Working goods may be sold as such and shall have a working warranty. All goods sold with this warranty shall be subject to a 48 hour money back guarantee should the goods be faulty.
VAT will be payable on all items marked with an asterisk in the Sale Catalogue.
Subject to satisfactory payment (see above), all items should be removed on the day of Sale or Monday next at the latest. Goods CANNOT be collected on a Tuesday.
Collection on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday is by PRIOR AGREEMENT ONLY
Shipping can be arranged through Mailbox, please see the link on our website. You may use your personal choice of courier if you wish, however, we do not pack or post items ourselves.