Viewing by prior arrangement.
Preview at www.costablancaauctions.com
Sending purchases within 1 month after receiving payment.
The property listed in this auction catalog will be offered by Costa Blanca Auctions SL. (CBA) as owner or as agent for their consignor(s) subject to the following terms and conditions. Any of the following conditions of sale may be amended, waived, or modified in the sole discretion of Costa Blanca Auctions SL. By placing a bid, (bidder, purchaser) agrees to be bound by the following conditions of sale:
1) All property is sold in "as is" condition and all sales are final. Neither CBA nor their consignor(s) makes any representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the property or the correctness of the catalogue or other description of the authenticity of authorship, physical condition, size, age, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. Original provenance documentation depicted in the item listings may be replaced with copies at the auctioneer's discretion. This documentation is provided as a courtesy to the bidder.
2) The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the buyer. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid and shall advance the bid at his/her sole discretion. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer has absolute discretion to determine the successful buyer or to re-sell the disputed lot. If a dispute arises after the sale, CBA record of the successful buyer and final sale price shall be conclusive. CBA reserves the right to withdraw, combine or divide any lot at any time before bidding commences.
3) The auctioneer has sole and exclusive discretion, and authority to regulate the following bidding increments:
€0 - €100 ................€10
€101 - €500 ..............€25
€501 - €1,000 ............€50
€1,001 - €2,000 .........€100
€2,001 -€5,000 ........€250
€5,001 - €10,000 .......€500
€10,001 - €30,000 .....€1,000
€30,001 - €50,000 ....€2,500
€50,001 - €100,000 ...€5,000
€100,001 and up ....€10,000
4) Some lots offered for sale may be subject to a reserve, which is a confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold. Under no circumstance will a reserve exceed the low estimate of the lot being offered. Consignors are prohibited from bidding on their own property, however, the auctioneer may implement reserves by bidding on behalf of the consignor. If bids on a lot fail to reach the reserve, the lot will be "passed" or "bought-in”.
5) Absentee, telephone, and Internet bidding is offered as a convenience to our customers and, while we will make every effort to carry out your instructions, CBA cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions resulting in failure to execute your absentee and/or telephone bids. For some lots, as well as for buyers without a purchase history, a preliminary insurance deposit of 10% of the bid limit is possible. The security deposit is returned if the client has not purchased any lot.
6) Users of third-party internet bidding services shall indemnify and hold CBA and its consignors harmless against any claim arising out of or resulting from the use of such Internet Bidding Services, including all losses, damages, liabilities, and all fees, including reasonable attorney's fees, costs, and expenses incurred in connection with any claim. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Costa Blanca Auctions SL. and its consignors be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use Internet Bidding Services.
7) Title of each lot passes upon the fall of the auctioneer's hammer to the highest acknowledged bidder. Thereafter, any loss by fire, theft, breakage, or any other cause is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Merchandise can be packed and transported by the purchaser at his/her own risk and expense or CBA may, for an additional charge, package and ship to the buyer via shipping companies of the buyer's choice. If any employee or recommended agent of CBA shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk, responsibility, and expense of the purchaser and CBA shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by such employee or agent. Under no circumstances will CBA liabilities to a purchaser exceed the purchase price actually paid. Sending lots is possible DURING 1 MONTH after receiving payment from the client.
8) The purchase price of each lot shall be the amount of the successful bid plus a twenty-three percent (23%) buyer’s premium on the first €100 000 and a twenty percent (20%) buyer’s premium on the portion exceeding €100 000. If an auction platform (Liveauctioneers, Bidspirit, Lot-tissimo etc.) was used to bid, 5% is added to the final price. Unless exempt by law, all purchases, including buyer’s premium, are subject to all state and local taxes applicable at the time of payment.
Payment by credit card
BUYER'S PREMIUM. All bid prices/Hammer prices will be subject to a 28% buyer's premium payable by the purchaser (including platform's fees of 5%). The premium will be added to each Hammer price and the two together equal the total purchase price. For buyer's premium and handling/postal fees will be added local tax of 21%. For the payment by PayPal and credit card fees is 4% from total amount will be paid by Buyer.