Buyers Premium is 20% inclusive of VAT. Payment must be made in cash, Laser, by bank draft, bank transfer, or cheque (by prior agreement) .The purchase price must be paid in full before a lot is released and title passed to the bidder. The property of a lot shall not pass to the buyer until the purchase price has been paid for in full, but the lot will be at the buyers risk in all respects from the fall of the hammer. All Condition Reports must be submitted before Tuesday 14th of January. Absentee Bids must be submitted before Tuesday 14th of January. No Condition Reports or Absentee Bids will be accepted on the day of the auction. We cannot give Condition Reports on lots less than €100. All Lots purchased must be paid for & collected by 12pm on Friday 17th of January.
Condition of phone bids: We only accept phone bids on items in excess of €500. All phone bids must be submitted before Tuesay 14th of January.
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to the absolute discretion of the Auctioneer, the highest bidder to be the purchaser and if a dispute arises between two or more bidders the dispute may be settled by the Auctioneer, or the lot so in dispute may be immediately put up and resold.
- The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the “HAMMER PRICE”. Any disputes will be settled at the auctioneer’s discretion
- The seller shall be entitled to place a reserve on lots at the discretion of the auctioneer. The auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller for any lot on which a reserve has been placed.
- All buyers must register before bidding.
- The buyer shall pay a premium of 20% on the “Hammer Price” of each item, inclusive of V.A.T.
- Anti -Money Laundering: RJK Waterford Ltd. is obliged to report suspicious transactions to the Garda Síochana and Revenue Commissioners under the criminal justice (money laundering and terrorist financing) act 2010. In line with this legislation we cannot accept CASH payments in excess of €3,000
- Payment must be made in cash, Irish Personal Debit, by bank draft, Bank Transfer or cheque (by prior agreement). The purchase price must be paid in full before a lot is released and title passed to the bidder.
- Bidders who wish to bid live online can do so by registering with The Salesroom.com. The Salesroom charge 5% on the total invoice for using this service.
- Catalogue descriptions are intended to provide a general description of lots to help the prospective buyer. They do not always include details of damage or condition of lots. Buyers are advised to view each piece personally before the sale. Buyers are expected to form their own opinions as to the origins, date, condition, provenance or attributions of lots catalogued. The Auctioneer, R. J. KEIGHERY, is not responsible for the correct description, genuineness of, or any default of defect in any lot, and make no warranty whatever.
- Ample opportunity is given for inspection of lots. Each purchaser, by making a bid on a lot, acknowledges that they are fully satisfied before bidding, by physical inspection or otherwise, as to the description, condition, and other information relating to the lot. Despite all efforts being made to ensure accurate descriptions and estimates, lots are assumed to be viewed and inspected. As such, all lots are sold with all faults and errors of description, at the buyers’ risk. While the Auctioneer will endeavour to make certain observations on the conditions of items, the buyer is reminded that the condition report is based on opinion and should not be taken as a statement of fact.
- Mechanical or electrical objects regardless of age are not guaranteed to be in working order. It is the duty of the buyer to ensure that items are checked for compliance with safety regulations by a qualified expert. The Auctioneer offers no after sale guarantee whatsoever regarding mechanical or electrical items and we accept no subsequent liability for any damage, loss or injury arising from the use of items.
- The property of a lot shall not pass to the buyer until the purchase price has been paid for in full, but the lot will be at the buyers’ risk in all respects from the fall of the hammer.
Auctioneers Licence No PSRA 001863