All wines can be shipped or collected. Wines are either stored at Forum Auctions, 220 Queenstown Road, London SW8 4LP or at LCB Warehouse. We will advise on location at point of sale.
0% Buyer's Premium
A 5% + VAT web premium charge will also apply to lots bought over any site other than BidforWine.co.uk
Terms and ConditionsBackground
1. Bid for Wine is the trading name of BFW 2018 Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales, Company No. 11183128. Registered Office Address: BFW 2018 Ltd, 220 Queenstown Rd, London, SW8 4LP. AWRS: XTAW00000104733; WOWGR: GBOG236016800; VAT: 236 0168 28. All correspondence should be sent to The Secretary, BFW 2018 Ltd, 220 Queenstown Rd, London, SW8 4LP or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bid for Wine operates through www.bidforwine.co.uk and other derivatives such as .com, .sg and others (collectively the “Web Site”)
The Web Site offers various services to buy and sell items, generate invoices and receipts, request valuations and communicate with other registrants and other functions. Everything associated with the functioning of and interaction with the Web Site are collectively referred to as our System(s).
2. This agreement applies as between you, the User of the Web Site and Bid for Wine ("Bid for Wine", "we" or "us"), the owner of the Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use is deemed to occur upon your registration to the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
3. You will not be able to cancel this User Agreement under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (or any equivalent legislation in your jurisdiction) once the supply of the services has commenced. This agreement may only be amended by us from time to time. The Terms and Conditions of Use as amended and published on the Web Site will prevail over past versions.
Using Bid for Wine
14. Without limiting any other remedies, including legal action, Bid for Wine may suspend or terminate your account if we have reasonable grounds to believe that.
Where you list items on the site that are are lying outside the UK or otherwise sold subject to the imposition of UK duties and taxes this must be explicitly stated within your auction description.
Third Party Intellectual Property
39. We and our suppliers specifically disclaim the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
As far as possible Bid for Wine verifies the identity of all users. However we make no guarantees as to the identity of any user and cannot accept any liability for losses incurred due to fraud or misrepresentation on the part of any user
52. Lots sold on consignment in Live Auctions may be subject to a buyer's premium of 15% including VAT (or other such rate as may from time to time be advertised as applicable). This will be retained by us for our benefit. Where a buyer's premium is applicable, this will be advertised on the listing.
Bid for Wine September 2019
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later