Refine your search
- Furniture (95)
- Ceramics (16)
- Books & Periodicals (9)
- Lighting (8)
- Metalware (8)
- Salvage & Architectural Antiques (8)
- Collectables (7)
- Glassware (7)
- Oil, Acrylic paintings & Mixed Media (7)
- Prints (6)
- Kitchenalia (5)
- Scientific Instruments (5)
- Silver & Silver-plated items (5)
- Cameras & Camera Equipment (4)
- Watercolours (4)
- Wines & Spirits (4)
- Arms, Armour & Militaria (3)
- Models, Toys, Dolls & Games (3)
- Musical Instruments & Memorabilia (3)
- Textiles (3)
- Clocks (2)
- Chinese Works of Art (1)
- Greek, Roman, Egyptian & Other Antiquities (1)
- Indian Works of Art (1)
- Islamic Works of Art (1)
- Japanese Works of Art (1)
- Sculpture (1)
- Stamps (1)
- Vintage Fashion (1)
A subscription to the Price Guide is required to view results for auctions ten days or older. Click here for more information
A William IV mahogany cabinet, fitted with shelves enclosed by a pair of panelled doors, on a later shaped apron stand, 116cm wide x 45cm deep x 1...
A William Lawrence of Nottingham retro teak sideboard, circa 1960's, with three drawers and two cupboards, 198cm wide x 43cm deep x 74cm high.
Debbie Poynton, A track way of poppies in high summer, signed, oil on canvas, 50 x 75cm and another of Linford Bottom, New Forest, by Harley Cross...
A Marantz hi-fi system in a yewwood dwarf cabinet and a pair of speakers and stands (qty).
An Edwardian 'Chippendale Revival' dark stained foliate carved mahogany salon elbow chair.