PLEASE NOTE: This Auction is not available for online bidding.
Contact us if you wish to leave a commission or telephone bid
Please refer to the new terms and conditions. Especially relating to how we now accept payments from successful buyers.
Buyer's Premium 18% + VAT
For all shipping enquries please contact the saleroom on 01278 445251 prior to bidding.
Please place all commission bids by 9.30am on the day of the sale via e-mail email@example.com, after this time please call the saleroom directly on 01278 445251 and we will do our best to help you.
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The highest bidder is the buyer. In the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer will determine the buyer, or at his discretion re-offer the lot.
2. The catalogue descriptions are believed to be correct, but all buyers must satisfy themselves of the authenticity and condition of the lots.
3. The auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any bid or to refuse entry to their premises.
4. All lots become the responsibility of the buyer at the fall of the hammer.
5. All lots must be paid for in full, before they are removed from the saleroom.
6. Payment should be made by bank transfer, cash or card. A £3000.00 cash limit per person, per auction applies. If payment is made by cheque (at the auctioneer's discretion), the goods will only be released when the cheque has been cleared.
7. All lots should be removed from the saleroom within three days of the sale. Unless arrangements have been made with the auctioneer, there will be a charge of £5 per lot per day for any uncollected lots.
8. Every purchaser shall be deemed to act as a principal unless the auctioneers have, in writing, prior to sale a statement from the purchaser that he is acting as an agent of a named principal.
9. Any statement made by the Auctioneer from the rostrum before accepting any bid shall be deemed to supersede any conditions notices, descriptions and statements made in the catalogue or elsewhere.
10. By making a bid, each buyer acknowledges he or she is aware of the conditions of sale. In the event of failure to comply with the conditions, the damages recoverable by the vendor or the Auctioneers from the defaulter shall include any loss incurred on resale, together with commission and expenses in respect of both sales.
11. A Buyers Premium of 18% plus VAT at the standard rate will be added to the hammer price of all lots.