Refine your search
- Prints (50)
- Oil, Acrylic paintings & Mixed Media (28)
- Watercolours (21)
- Maps (18)
- Photographs (13)
- Collectables (11)
- Books & Periodicals (8)
- Drawings & Pastels (7)
- Entertainment Memorabilia (6)
- Arms, Armour & Militaria (4)
- Models, Toys, Dolls & Games (4)
- Musical Instruments & Memorabilia (3)
- Sculpture (3)
- Classic Cars, Motorcycles & Automobilia (2)
- Salvage & Architectural Antiques (2)
- Coins (1)
- Furniture (1)
- Kitchenalia (1)
- Silver & Silver-plated items (1)
- Sporting Memorabilia & Equipment (1)
- Vintage Fashion (1)
- Watches & Watch accessories (1)
- Writing Instruments (1)
A subscription to the Price Guide is required to view results for auctions ten days or older. Click here for more information
ALVIN LANGDON COBURN (American/British,1882-1966) a photogravure depicting St. Paul's Cathedral from Ludgate Circus, c.1900-1909 Signed in pencil ...
ALVIN LANGDON COBURN (American/British,1882-1966), a photogravure depicting London Bridge, c.1900-1909, unsigned, 16.5 x 20.5cm, framed and glazed...
A PAIR OF MARTIN-IN-THE-FIELDS CAST IRON CHURCH PLAQUES,19th century, painted cast iron, centred with St Martin of Tours in a cartouche surmounted...
PRINCESS DIANA AND PRINCE CHARLES WEDDING CAKE SLICE, a slice of wedding cake from the Royal Wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles, held on...
JAMES ABBOTT MCNEILL WHISTLER (American, 1834-1903) BILLINGSGATE (KENNEDY 47) Etching and drypoint, 1859 plate 15.3 x 22.6cm
JAMES ABBOTT MCNEILL WHISTLER (American, 1834-1903) 'THE POOL' (WEDMORE 41; KENNEDY 43) Etching, plate seven from the 'Thames' Series', published ...
JAMES ABBOTT MCNEILL WHISTLER (American, 1834-1903) OLD WESTMINSTER BRIDGE, FROM THE THAMES (KENNEDY 39) Etching and drypoint 7.3 x 20.1cm, trimme...