Refine your search
- Prints (50)
- Oil, Acrylic paintings & Mixed Media (28)
- Watercolours (21)
- Maps (18)
- Photographs (13)
- Collectables (11)
- Books & Periodicals (8)
- Drawings & Pastels (7)
- Entertainment Memorabilia (6)
- Arms, Armour & Militaria (4)
- Models, Toys, Dolls & Games (4)
- Musical Instruments & Memorabilia (3)
- Sculpture (3)
- Classic Cars, Motorcycles & Automobilia (2)
- Salvage & Architectural Antiques (2)
- Coins (1)
- Furniture (1)
- Kitchenalia (1)
- Silver & Silver-plated items (1)
- Sporting Memorabilia & Equipment (1)
- Vintage Fashion (1)
- Watches & Watch accessories (1)
- Writing Instruments (1)
A subscription to the Price Guide is required to view results for auctions ten days or older. Click here for more information
A SET OF SIX BOMBÉ-SHAPED TOLEWARE TEA CANISTERS , mid-19th century, each bearing a painted and gilt crest of The City of London and a letter from...
AFTER NATHANIEL BUCK (fl.1724-1759) AND SAMUEL BUCK (1696-1779) FOUR PANORAMAS OF LONDON FROM THE THAMES Engravings with hand colouring image 31 x...
FROM RICHARD OLIVER ESQ. TO THE WORTHY LIVERYMEN OF THE CITY OF LONDON a late 18th century engraving, thanking them for his election as alderman o...
BALLETS RUSSES - ROYAL OPERA HOUSE COVENT GARDEN 1936, 1936, a rare Col. de Basil's Ballets Russes programme to the Third Season at the Royal Oper...
*HENRY COLLINS (1910-1994) AND JOYCE COLLINS (1912-2004) POST OFFICE TOWER Signed and dated 1981 l.r., signed and inscribed 'Colchester' on the re...