A box of various electronics, keyboards, vintage CD Roms, etc
Silver, Jewellery, Collectable, Furniture and General Auction Two Day Auction
General delivery information available from the auctioneer
We do not offer postage and packaging contact us for local couriers
We recommend Mail Boxes Etc. Portsmouth
T: 023 9282 3800
ALL LOTS SUBJECT TO BUYERS PREMIUM 20% + VAT
No alcohol will be sold to business and only will be sold to private clients,.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT OVER THE PHONE/EMAIL, in person only or BANK TRANSFER
All condition reports are to be considered “a valuers opinion” and should not be considered fact or relied upon. Condition reports are only provided by email. Conversations regarding the condition of forth coming Lots via phone or at our premises are not to be considered a condition report.
WE MAY BE ABLE TO OFFER Postage and Packing, please call theoffice to find out if we can assist. 01329836659
Regular antique and general auctions, including silver and jewellery.
Our other services include free pre-sale valuation advice, probate, inheritance tax, insurance valuations and house clearances.
Terms & Conditions
ALL LOTS SUBJECT TO BUYERS PREMIUM 20% + VAT
PLEASE NOTE - ANY LOT UNCOLLECTED WITHIN ONCE WEEK OF THE SALE WILL HAVE A STORAGE CHARGE OF £10 PLUSE VAT PER DAY PER LOT APPLIED.
PHSA accept no responsibility for exporting any goods purchased at auction. It is the buyer’s responsibility to complete all paperwork for the export of items won, only UK bids will be accepted on certain lots.
Please note that any lots purchased via the-saleroom.com live auction service will be subject to an additional 4.95% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price
All soft furnishing sold as works of art.
The sale of goods act 1979 does not apply to lots purchased in our auctions, which are all sold as seen.
PLEASE NOTE: All bidders at Pump House Specialist Auctions Ltd acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound Thereby. If you do not understand any of these terms or conditions, please ask a staff member for clarification before registering.
Identification - All purchasers are required to have a Bidder’s Number to bid and shall supply Pump House Specialist Auctions Ltd with their full name, address and telephone number. All bidders must register or be registered before sale and bid is placed. The bidder may be required to pay 50p in the £1 or more, in part payment of the purchase money, in default of which the lot or lots purchased, may be immediately put up again and re sold.
1. The auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price.
2. Pump House Specialist Auctions Ltd acting as agents, reserve the right to withdraw any lot or lots from the sale without giving reasons
3. The lots to be taken away at the buyers risk and expense, not later than 4pm on the day following the sale, in default of which Pump House Specialist Auctions Ltd will not hold themselves responsible if the same lots are stolen, damaged or otherwise destroyed, but they will be left at the sole risk of the purchaser and subject to a charge for warehousing. If at the expiration of 2 days after the conclusion of the sale unless otherwise agreed the lots are not cleared or paid for they may be sold immediately either publically or by private treaty, without notice being given to the defaulters.
4. Upon failure of the buyer to comply with any of the above conditions, the money deposited in part- payment shall be forfeited and the defaulter at the sale shall make good any loss arising from the pre-sale, together with the charges and expenses in respect of both sales.
5. All lots are put for sale subject a) to any reserve price imposed by the seller and b) to the right of the seller to bid either personally or else by any one person who may be the auctioneer
6. Dispute between bidders - If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
7. Condition of items sold - The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as seen” and without recourse
8. Whilst we seek to describe lots accurately, it may be impractical for us to carry out exhaustive due diligence on each lot. Prospective buyers are given ample opportunities to view and inspect before any sale and they (and any independent experts on their behalf) must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any description applied to a lot. Prospective buyers also bid on the understanding that, inevitably, representations or statements by us as to authorship, genuineness, origin, date, age, provenance, condition or estimated selling price involve matters of opinion.
8. Description – care is taken to ensure that any statement as to the authorship, attribution, origin, date, age, provenance and condition is reliable and accurate, but all such statements are statements of opinion and are not to be taken as statements or representation of fact. The auctioneers reserve the right in forming their opinion to consult and rely upon any expert or authority reasonably considered by them to be reliable.Subject to the foregoing neither we the auctioneer nor our employees or agents nor the seller accept liability for the correctness of such opinions and all conditions and warranties, whether relating to description, condition or quality of lots, express, implied or statutory, are hereby excluded.
9. Manner of payment - All lots are to be paid in full by cash, approved cheque, MasterCard, Visa, or Debit Card before the close of the auction. The Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise until a buyer’s cheque clears and reserves the right to not accept a cheque. The auctioneer may refuse to accept a cheque from persons unknown to them unless prior arrangement has been made.
10. Any disputes with the auctioneer must be raised within 7 days of the sale. Please note that condition reports are not printed in the catalogue or on our website however we are happy to provide them when requested subject to our terms and conditions of sale. The absence of any reference to condition in any description does not imply the lot is without fault.
11. Pump House Specialist Auctions will not be liable for any postage/courrier costs.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT OVER THE PHONE?EMAIL
If you book a phone bid you are accepting you will pay at least the lower estimate/reserve of the lot booked. on items over £10000 a deposit will be required.
No Trade buyers will be sold alcohol and only sold to PRIVATE individuals.
WE DO NOT OFFER POSTAGE AND PACKING SERVICE