a) We offer an in-house packaging service, the cost for this varies but it subject to a minimum £5 charge.
b) We will arrange delivery via courier at the buyer’s expense. Please note: we are not responsible for the condition of items once they have left the sale room, even if they have been packaged by ourselves.
c) We are unable to send glass, including glazed pictures. Buyers are however, welcome to arrange a courier themselves for these items.
d) Please ensure you are happy with these terms before requesting shipping as we will not entertain any complaints regarding a service of which we have no control.
Pilton Auctions Full Terms & Conditions
3. Vendors wishing to collect lots that have failed to attract a bid must do so by 1pm on the Saturday after auction or they will be disposed of; please revert to condition B above (does not apply to Antique sales).
4. Vendor payments are normally made from 10 working days after the sale, by bank transfer, provided payment has been received from buyer. Payments are not made automatically and should be requested via email.
5. Vendors may place reserves on items. If the Auctioneers consider the reserve excessive and the lot(s) remain unsold, a charge of £2 per lot on small items and £5 per lot on larger items may be made at our discretion.
6. It is the responsibility of the vendor to monitor the progress of their items.
7. Please note the above terms may differ for complete house clearances.
Pilton Auctions reserves the right to alter sale conditions at any time, these changes will be announced by the Auctioneer.
ALL CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO VAT AT THE CURRENT RATE
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later