Refine your search
- Ceramics (13)
- Jewellery (11)
- Watercolours (10)
- Clocks (6)
- Furniture (6)
- Oil, Acrylic paintings & Mixed Media (6)
- Arms, Armour & Militaria (3)
- Glassware (3)
- Prints (3)
- Chinese Works of Art (2)
- Coins (2)
- Japanese Works of Art (2)
- Salvage & Architectural Antiques (2)
- Textiles (2)
- Watches & Watch accessories (2)
- Books & Periodicals (1)
- Cameras & Camera Equipment (1)
- Classic Cars, Motorcycles & Automobilia (1)
- Collectables (1)
- Drawings & Pastels (1)
- Lighting (1)
- Scientific Instruments (1)
- Sculpture (1)
- Stamps (1)
- Taxidermy & Natural History (1)
- Writing Instruments (1)
A subscription to the Price Guide is required to view results for auctions ten days or older. Click here for more information
EARLY 19TH CENTURY OAK CASED 30HR COTTAGE LONGCASE CLOCK marked J.W Shortman Newnham, having broken swan neck pediment above arched aperture flank...
18TH CENTURY STYLE OAK POTBOARD DRESSER with boarded three shelf rack back over two deep drawers with shape frieze below on square legs. 45 x 150 ...
19TH CENTURY MAHOGANY STRAIGHT FRONT TWO PIECE CAMPAIGN CHEST of two short and three long drawers having brass recessed handles and standing on ba...
19TH CENTURY AMERICAN STICK BACKED ELBOW CHAIR in stained mixed woods with scrolled arms and moulded saddle seat on baluster turned legs and stret...
19TH CENTURY CARVED OAK GOTHIC DESIGN SPINNING CHAIR having tracery and flower head moulded decoration, pierced solid back and solid seat on trest...