Refine your search
- Contemporary Art (13)
- Collage (6)
- Giclee (3)
- Oil on Linen (3)
- Silkscreen (3)
- Pencil Sketch (2)
- Screenprint (2)
- Sketch (2)
- Woodblock (2)
- 19th-21st Century Art (1)
- Canvas Print (1)
- Charcoal (1)
- Intaglio (1)
- Kimono (1)
- Linocut (1)
- Modern & Impressionist Art (1)
- Monoprint (1)
- Poster (1)
- Road map (1)
- Watercolour (1)
- Watercolour painting (1)
A subscription to the Price Guide is required to view results for auctions ten days or older. Click here for more information
* LINDA FARQUHARSON, THE EARTH GODDESS linocut, signed in pencil 55cm x 40cm Unframed
* KEN CURRIE (SCOTTISH b 1960), HUNG GULL, NORTH UIST etching, signed in pencil 52cm x 32cm Framed and under glass
PETER J SCOTT, LIFE AND DEATH pen over print, signed 60cm x 92cm Framed and under glass
BILL BLACKWOOD DA PDA, WINTER SOLSTICE, KELVINDALE acrylic on canvas, signed61cm x 61cmFramed and under glass
* WILL MACLEAN MBE RSA RGI RSE HON D.LITT (SCOTTISH b.1941), THE AUTHOR OF THIS IS..., FROM A NIGHT OF ISLANDS, 1991 colour etching on paper from ...
* WILL MACLEAN MBE RSA RGI RSE HON D.LITT (SCOTTISH b.1941), ELEGY TO CAPTAIN FERGUSON, FROM A NIGHT OF ISLANDS, 1991 colour etching on paper from...
* WILLIAM LITTLEJOHN RSA RSW RGI (SCOTTISH 1929 - 2006), FISH AND SEAGULL mixed media on paper, signed and dated '82, further titled verso 51cm x ...
* JOHN HALLIDAY, THE STEPPING STONES, AYR oil on canvas, signed 63cm x 75.5cm Framed
* PAUL GELL (BRITISH 1919 - 1996), BAY WINDOW, MOUNT STONE acrylic on canvas 61cm x 102cm Framed
* JOHN MCINNES, TOWN SQUARE oil on board with applied media, signed, titled and dated February 1971 verso 61cm x 59cm Unframed, as intended
* JOHN LOWRIE MORRISON OBE (JOLOMO) (SCOTTISH b 1948), AUTUMN AT BEN MORE, ISLE OF MULL oil on canvas, signed, dated verso 2005 30cm x 30cm Framed...
* ANN ORAM RSW (SCOTTISH b 1956), ARCHITECTURAL STUDY watercolour on paper, signed and dated '89 56cm x 81cm Framed
* WALTER AWLSON (SCOTTISH b 1949 -), FEEDING THE PIGEONS bisque sculpture, signed and numbered 4/50 39cm x 33cm
* FRANK MCFADDEN (SCOTTISH b 1972), TWEEDLE-DEE AND TWEEDLE-DUMB pastel on paper, signed and dated '08 61cm x 48cm Mounted, framed and under glass
CONTEMPORARY SCOTTISH SCHOOL, WISH YOU WERE HERE mixed media on canvas 122cm x 122xm Unframed
* ED SPITERI, PORTRAIT DEBBIE HARRY (BLONDIE) charcoal on canvas 100cm x 100cm Unframed
HELEN MCDONALD MATHIE, AONACH EAGACH RIDGE, GLENCOE acrylic on canvas board, signed, inscribed with title verso 85cm x 60cm Framed Artist's label ...
HELEN MCDONALD MATHIE, LOCH OSSIAN YOUTH HOSTEL acrylic on canvas board, signed, inscribed with title verso 42cm x 60cm Framed Artist's label verso
HELEN MCDONALD MATHIE, EDINBURGH SNOW acrylic on canvas board, signed, inscribed with title verso 85cm x 60cm Framed Artist's label verso
* JOHN AUSTIN-WILLIAMS, KERRY LANDSCAPE I pastel on paper, signed 55cm x 75cm Mounted, framed and under glass Note: John Austin-Williams was born ...
* DAVID BARNES (b 1977), THE CUILLINS FROM ELGOL oil on board, signed verso 40cm x 50cm Framed Note: David Barnes was born in Africa and spent his...
* DAVID BARNES (b 1977), ROUGH SEAS ON THE EAST COAST OF LEWIS oil on board, signed verso 40cm x 50cm Framed