Refine your search
- Oil, Acrylic paintings & Mixed Media (213)
- Drawings & Pastels (33)
- Watercolours (26)
- Prints & Multiplies (25)
- Sculpture (3)
- Arms, Armour & Militaria (2)
- Musical Instruments & Memorabilia (2)
- Books, Manuscripts & Periodicals (1)
- Classic Cars, Motorcycles & Automobilia (1)
- Collectables (1)
- Fine Art (1)
- Photographs (1)
- Sporting Memorabilia & Equipment (1)
- Vintage Fashion (1)
- Wines & Spirits (1)
- Writing Instruments (1)
- John Bellany (12)
- Peter Howson (7)
- Peter Blake (2)
- Alan Davie (1)
- Alison Watt (1)
- Biba (1)
- Caledonian (1)
- Doug Hyde (1)
- Elvis Presley (1)
- Ethel Walker (1)
- Harley-Davidson (1)
- John Lennon (1)
- John McGhie (1)
- Laura Ashley (1)
- Scottish School (1)
- Sonia Lawson (1)
- Teacher (1)
- Waterman (1)
- Whyte & Mackay (1)
- William Gear (1)
- William Russell Flint (1)
- Oil on Canvas (70)
- Oil on Board (55)
- Mixed Media (36)
- Pastel (24)
- Pastel on Paper (22)
- Oil on Panel (11)
- Acrylic painting (9)
- Pencil (9)
- Collage (7)
- Pencil on paper (7)
- Sketch (6)
- Portrait (5)
- Etching (4)
- Giclee (4)
- Pencil Sketch (4)
- Aquatint (3)
- Gouache (3)
- Oil on Linen (3)
- Screenprint (3)
- Lithograph (2)
- Oil on Card (2)
- Bronze (1)
- Linocut (1)
- Monotype (1)
- Oil painting (1)
- Oil on Paper (1)
- Pencil and Wash (1)
- Poster (1)
- Watercolour (1)
- Whisky (1)
- Woodblock (1)
A subscription to the Price Guide is required to view results for auctions ten days or older. Click here for more information
* SHELAGH CAMPBELL, THE MOON IN JUNE IN DUNOON acrylic on canvas, signed 70cm x 70cm Framed
* ANTHONY ARMSTRONG (SCOTTISH b 1935), GLASGOW STREET ENTERTAINER pastel on paper, signed 28cm x 22cm, Mounted, framed and under glass
* CHARLIE BOYLE (SCOTTISH CONTEMPORARY), NUMBER 9, EVENING IMAGE watercolour on paper, signed 31cm x 26cm Mounted, framed and under glass
* BRYAN EVANS, LITTLE HAVEN RAVEN watercolour on paper, signed in pencil 15cm x 14.5cm Mounted, framed and under glass
* JAMIE O`DEA (SCOTTISH b 1962), RIVER REFLECTIONS watercolour on paper 27cm x 27cm Framed and under glass
* EMMA S DAVIS RSW PAI (SCOTTISH b 1975), STILL LIFE WITH POPPY VASE mixed media, signed in pencil 29 x 29 cm Framed and under glass
* ALEXANDER GOUDIE RP RGI (SCOTTISH 1933 - 2004), TAM O'SHANTER, BY THE THORN ABOON THE WELL pencil and wash, signed in pencil 41cm x 59cm Mounted...
* PETER GOODFELLOW (BRITISH b 1950), GLOAMING STRATHCONNON oil on board, signed 12.5cm x 16.5cm Mounted, framed and under glass
* CHLOE CHEESE (BRITISH b 1952), PLUM AND QUAILS EGG ON A PLATE, EVENING lithograph, titled and numbered 64/85 41.5cm x 29cm Mounted, framed and u...
* SARAH CARRINGTON (SCOTTISH b 1977), ULLAPOOL FISHING BOAT mixed media, signed and dated 2000 78cm x 23cm Mounted, framed and under glass Note: S...
* WILLIAM GEAR RA FRSA RBSA (1915 - 1997), ABSTRACT STRUCTURE mixed media 35cm x 55cm Mounted, framed and under glass
* JENNIFER HOGWOOD (BRITISH b 1980), ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE MOO oil on canvas, signed 61cm x 91cm Framed Note: Jennifer Hogwood was born in 19...
* EMMA S DAVIS RSW PAI (SCOTTISH b 1975), SPRING PATTERNS AND MOONLIGHT oil on board, signed, further signed and titled verso 50cm x 50cm Framed a...
* RICHARD "TURNERAMON" TURNER A.R.C.A (BRITISH 1940 - 2013), THE DAUGHTERS OF BABYLON oil on canvas, signed 102cm x 152cm Framed Note: Richard Tur...
* G W LENNOX PATERSON (1915 - 1986), THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLES full set of six artist proof woodblocks, each signed and titled in pencil to the margin...
* JOHN CUNNINGHAM RGI D Litt (SCOTTISH 1926 - 1998), SUMMER DAY (PROVENCE) oil on canvas, signed, further signed and titled on label verso 63cm x ...
* ALASTAIR MICHIE RWA (SCOTTISH 1921 - 2008), OLD HARRY ROCKS, DORSET oil on board, signed 23.5cm x 22.5cm Framed Note: Alastair Michie was born i...
* ESTELLE THOMPSON (BRITISH b 1960), MOVING COLOUR III etching, signed, titled and dated '02 (edition of 15) 37cm x 26cm Framed and under glass La...
* JACK VETTRIANO OBE (SCOTTISH b 1951), MODEL IN WHITE limited edition print, signed in pencil, numbered 188/350 45cm x 55cm Mounted, framed and u...
* JOHN AUSTIN-WILLIAMS, KERRY LANDSCAPE I pastel on paper, signed 55cm x 75cm Mounted, framed and under glass Note: John Austin-Williams was born ...
* WILLIAM CROSBIE RSA, RGI (SCOTTISH 1915 - 1999), A HAND MADE SCRATCH MODEL OF A YACHT MOUNTED ON WOODEN PLINTH Wood 126cm ( (height including pl...
* MICHAEL DURNING PPAI PAI RSW (SCOTTISH b 1970), CHATEAU RAMBURES, SOMME acrylic on panel, signed, further signed and titled verso 26cm x 26cm Fr...
* JOHN MCINNES, TOWN SQUARE oil on board with applied media, signed, titled and dated February 1971 verso 61cm x 59cm Unframed, as intended
* PAUL MAZE (ANGLO-FRENCH 1887 - 1979), THE SOLENT FROM BEMBRIDGE watercolour on paper, signed with initials 25cm x 35cm Mounted, framed and under...
* ALFRED ALLAN (b 1944 - ), COASTGUARD LOOKOUT, CRAIL oil on canvas, signed 60cm x 90cm Framed Note: Alfred Allan also paints under the name Allan...
* TOM HOVELL SHANKS RSW RGI PAI (SCOTTISH 1921 - 2020), UNTITLED three pencil and watercolours, each signed Each 5cm x 14cm Mounted, framed and un...