Refine your search
Paintings, Drawings & Prints Online
- Ended 15 Sep 2019 20:16 BST
- Meiklewood Gate
- Meiklewood Road
- G51 4EU
- United Kingdom
A subscription to the Price Guide is required to view results for auctions ten days or older. Click here for more information
JOAO ROSSI (BRAZILIAN), SP ENGEVIX etching, signed, titled and numbered 174/200 and 136/200 respectively Each 27cm x 18cm Both unframed
LUCAS CRANACH THE ELDER (GERMAN 1472 - 1553), CHRIST AND THE WOMAN OF SAMARIA AT THE WELL woodcut 23.5cm x 16cm Mounted, framed and under glass
* MARY NICOL NEILL ARMOUR LLD RSA RSW RGI (SCOTTISH 1902 - 2000), KILBRANN ON SOUND, BLACKWATERFOOT pastel on paper, signed 34cm x 51cm Mounted, f...
* TOM GILFILLAN, CHURCH INTERIOR etching, signed in pencil 17cm x 20cm Unframed
* ALBERTO MORROCCO OBE RSA RSW RP RGI LLD D Univ (SCOTTISH 1919 - 1998), RIDERS ON BEACH, STUDY reproductive print, signed and numbered 38/300 28c...
* DAVID REDPATH MICHIE OBE RSA RWA FRSA RGI (SCOTTISH 1928 - 2015), POPPY HEADS screenprint, artist's proof, signed in pencil, bears The Printmake...
* CAROLE ESTORFFE, APPLES monoprint, signed, titled and dated 57/75 47cm x 34cm Mounted, framed and under glass
* ANNABEL A KIDSTON (SCOTTISH 1896-1981), SUMMER EVENING wood engraving, signed and titled in pencil 21cm x 15cm Mounted, framed and under glass
* ANNABEL A KIDSTON (SCOTTISH 1896-1981), GLASGOW DOCKS wood engraving, signed and titled in pencil 21cm x 15cm Mounted, framed and under glass
* ANNABEL A KIDSTON (SCOTTISH 1896-1981), MOTHER AND CHILD wood engraving, signed in pencil 19cm x 16cm Mounted, framed and under glass
USOA ZUMETA, ABSTRACT screenprint, signed, inscribed and numbered 49/100 in pencil 50cm x 40cm Unframed
* KEN PALMER (SCOTTISH b 1944), MAGNETRON RISING OVER THE ELECTRIC CITY colour print 40cm x 29cm Mounted, framed and under glass
* JIM QUIGLEY (BRITISH 1946 - 2010), BROWN TROUT; and LADY OF THE STREAM pastel on paper; and a colour print, one signed and dated '86; the other ...
* CHRIS ORR (BRITISH b.1943), VEGETABLES GO TO SCHOOL etching, signed, titled, dated 1983 and numbered 39/40 23cm x 34cm Unframed
WILLIAM ROSS ABRAMS (AMERICAN b 1920), GREEN LEAVES woodcut, signed, titled and dated 1949 32cm x 25cm Mounted, framed and under glass