Loudos Auctions is proudly presenting the first Live Online Auction after the COVID - 19 outbreak.
Fine Art: Lot 1 - Lot 33
A selection of Modern & Contemporary Greek art and 8 important paintings from the famous Costakis Collection of Russian Avant Garde artists.
Jewellery & Watches: Lot 34 - Lot 73
Modern and Antique jewellery, wristwatches and pocketwatches
Antiques: Lot 74 - Lot 137
A selection of Antiques with an interest in the Greek, Turkish, Japanese and Chinese market.
Viewing is available every day, until 23 June 2020 by appointment in our offices, 2 Dimokritou Str, 55132, Kalamaria, Thessaloniki, Greece
Contact us to arrange a private appointment from 11 to 21:00.
Terms & Conditions
1. By participating in the auction, the Buyer accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth without reservation.
2. The Auctioneer always acts on behalf of the seller. The Auctioneer directs and decides on the consecutive biddings for each lot, has the right to refuse bids smaller or higher than those he proposed by him.
3. The Auctioneer at his discretion has the right to refuse entry or participation in the auction of any individual as well as the right to withdraw from the auction at any time any lot.
4. A Buyer is considered to be the bidder who accepts the highest price offered by the Auctioneer and to whom the Auctioneer close the lot on.
5. Each work is sold "as is". The Auctioneer and his associates bear no responsibility for any possible defects, imperfections, damages or wear and tear on a work.
6. Each work is considered in good faith by the Auctioneer to be the property and ownership of the seller, who in turn guarantees that the work is free from any legal claim or demands by others.
7. The works can be collected once payment in full is The buyer is required to settle his account and collect his purchase within 14 days after the auction.
8. There is a 17% + GR VAT (21.08%) buyer's premium.
9. All items marked with * are subject to full GR VAT (plus 24% added to the final hammer price) and are excluded from buyers premium.
10. Some lots as indicated in the catalogue with AR may be subject to Artist's Resale Rights (ARR).
This was introduced by a European Directive in 2006 to ensure that artists receive a royalty when their work is resold by an auction house or gallery. This Right applies to living artists and to those who have died within the last 70 years who are from applicable countries. This royalty is paid by the purchaser on top of the hammer price if the sale price reaches or exceeds 1000 euros. From 1000€ to 50000€ the ARR is 5% plus GR VAT.
The maximum royalty a work can earn is capped at 12,500 euros. This amount is paid by the buyer.
11. We accept only bank transfer as a payment method for online bidders.