Ermina Avramidou (Greek, born 1974), Freeway ahead, Acrylic ink and Spray paint on canvas, 100 x 100 cm. Ermina Avramidou was born in Greece and lives between Thessaloniki and London. Exhibitions Astrolavos Gallery, Athens Greece-group Exhibition, 20 September – 12 October 2019 Art Athina, Astrolavos Gallery, Athens, 14 September – 16 September 2019 Royal Academy of Arts, London – 10 June – 12 August 2019 Astrolavos Gallery, Athens Greece – Solo Exhibition, 6 February – 1 March 2019 Cactus Gallery, London-Solo Exhibition, 1-22 December 2016 C.John Gallery, London-Group Exhibition, 21 May-20 June 2016 Royal Academy of Arts, London – 08 June – 16 August 2015 Elements Gabriel Fine Arts, London- 23 May – 28 June 2015 Metamorphosis Gallery, Thessaloniki – Solo Exhibition, May – June 2014 Lola Nikolaou Gallery, Thessaloniki – Group Exhibition, June 2014 Agora Gallery, New York – Group Exhibition, April-June 2014 Metamorphosis Gallery, Thessaloniki – First Solo Exhibition, June – July 2011 Skopje – Group Exhibition, September – October 2011 Education 1992-1996 : College of Applied Arts, Thessaloniki Graduated with a degree in Interior design 1991-1992 : Beaux Arts Institute, Thessaloniki Studied visual arts next to Professor Ksenis Sahinis 1988-1991 : School of Applied Arts, Thessaloniki Studied free-hand and line drawing 1985-1988 : Papioti School, Thessaloniki Studied painting and drawing Publications Vimagazino, magazine Sunday edition, July 2019 (Artist Artwork) Axia, newspaper, 2019 (Solo Exhibition in Athens) Briefing news, online platform, 2019 (Solo Exhibition in Athens) It’s only arts , online platform, 2019 ( Solo Exhibition in Athens) Glow magazine, 2015 (Royal Academy of Arts, Summer Exhibition Entry) Royal Academy of Arts, Edition Publication, 2015 (Summer Exhibition Entry) Newspaper, 2014 (Solo Exhibition in Thessaloniki ) Artists Spectrum, 2013 (Art Beat, Artist Review) Art takes Miami, Edition Publication, 2011 (Selected Artwork) Glow magazine, 2010 (Artist Review) Glow magazine, 2005 (Apartment Design) Glow magazine, 2002 (Villa Design) Awards and distinctions Royal Academy of Arts – London – Summer exhibition 2019 Royal Academy of Arts – London – Summer exhibition 2015 Art Takes Maimi, 2011 – International Art Competition Ermina Avramidou selected as one of the 200 best artists from several thousand entries. Awarded with special edition publication.
1. We offer a tracked shipping service for all items via post or courier.
2. Larger items be subject to additional fees and may be shipped via cargo services.
3. We can send you a shipping quote and proposed shipping methods.
4. Lots with an estimate of over 5000€ are packed and shipped by a fine art transporter at the expense of the buyer, while we can offer free packing service for lots up to 5000€ if requested, but we do not accept responsibility should the item be damaged in transit.
Loudos Auctions is proudly presenting the first Live Online Auction after the COVID - 19 outbreak.
Fine Art: Lot 1 - Lot 33
A selection of Modern & Contemporary Greek art and 8 important paintings from the famous Costakis Collection of Russian Avant Garde artists.
Jewellery & Watches: Lot 34 - Lot 73
Modern and Antique jewellery, wristwatches and pocketwatches
Antiques: Lot 74 - Lot 137
A selection of Antiques with an interest in the Greek, Turkish, Japanese and Chinese market.
Viewing is available every day, until 23 June 2020 by appointment in our offices, 2 Dimokritou Str, 55132, Kalamaria, Thessaloniki, Greece
Contact us to arrange a private appointment from 11 to 21:00.
1. By participating in the auction, the Buyer accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth without reservation.
2. The Auctioneer always acts on behalf of the seller. The Auctioneer directs and decides on the consecutive biddings for each lot, has the right to refuse bids smaller or higher than those he proposed by him.
3. The Auctioneer at his discretion has the right to refuse entry or participation in the auction of any individual as well as the right to withdraw from the auction at any time any lot.
4. A Buyer is considered to be the bidder who accepts the highest price offered by the Auctioneer and to whom the Auctioneer close the lot on.
5. Each work is sold "as is". The Auctioneer and his associates bear no responsibility for any possible defects, imperfections, damages or wear and tear on a work.
6. Each work is considered in good faith by the Auctioneer to be the property and ownership of the seller, who in turn guarantees that the work is free from any legal claim or demands by others.
7. The works can be collected once payment in full is The buyer is required to settle his account and collect his purchase within 14 days after the auction.
8. There is a 17% + GR VAT (21.08%) buyer's premium.
9. All items marked with * are subject to full GR VAT (plus 24% added to the final hammer price) and are excluded from buyers premium.
10. Some lots as indicated in the catalogue with AR may be subject to Artist's Resale Rights (ARR).
This was introduced by a European Directive in 2006 to ensure that artists receive a royalty when their work is resold by an auction house or gallery. This Right applies to living artists and to those who have died within the last 70 years who are from applicable countries. This royalty is paid by the purchaser on top of the hammer price if the sale price reaches or exceeds 1000 euros. From 1000€ to 50000€ the ARR is 5% plus GR VAT.
The maximum royalty a work can earn is capped at 12,500 euros. This amount is paid by the buyer.
11. We accept only bank transfer as a payment method for online bidders.
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later