SPECIAL AUCTION TERMS
ALL ITEMS BOUGHT WILL NEED TO BE PAID ON THE DAY VIA CASH/CARD, ALL ITEMS WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTION BY 8PM ON THE DAY, - NO EXCEPTIONS - DO NOT BID IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THESE TERMS,
WE CAN ARRANGE SMALL ITEMS TO BE POSTED, BUYER WILL NEED TO RING IN AND PAY ON THE DAY AFTER SALE ENDS UP TO 7PM - 10% ADDITIONAL CHARGE IF NOT PAID
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR DAY OF AUCTION
UN-PAID INVOICES WILL INCUR CHARGES
YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR ITEMS DURING THE AUCTION
All buyers must bring their own tools and helpers to collect and load their items.
We Can Arrange your Small Items to be Delivered to you at a extra cost,
MINIMUM CHARGE FOR DELIVERY IS £10
1-10KG £15 100CM MEDIUM BOX TRACKED NEEDS SIGNATURE
10 - 15KG £25 120CM LARGE BOX SIZE TRACKED NEEDS SIGNATURE
EXTRA PACKAGING CHARGES MAY APPLY FOR THIS AUCTION
IF YOU WEIGHT GOES OVER 15KG IT WILL BE SENT IN SECOND BOX WITH EXTRA CHARGE APPLIED AGAIN
ALL ITEMS SENT AT BUYERS RISK
PLEASE RING IF YOUR UNSURE ABOUT POSTAGE
***BUYERS ARE MADE AWARE THAT DELIVERY MAY TAKE UP TO THREE WEEKS FROM DATE OF PAYMENT. FOR LARGER ITEMS ON PALLETS DELIVERY MAY TAKE UP TO FOUR TO SIX WEEKS.***
Any buyer that do not collect their items within the allocated time will be blacklisted from future auctions.
Terms & Conditions
ONLINE CONDITIONS OF SALE BIDDERS GUIDE
Online Buyers Premium: A Buyers Premium of 19.5% is incurred on the hammer price on all lots unless stated otherwise.
Value added tax: VAT of 20% only to be added to the buyer’s premium, no VAT on hammer bids.
ALL ITEMS IN OUR AUCTION ARE SOLD AS SEEN AND WE WILL NOT REFUND ANY BUYER
STORAGE CHARGES AT £5 PER ITEM PER DAY
Lot Descriptions: The lots are sold as they lie with all faults and errors in description and quantity. We recommended that buyers do not bid unless they have physically examined lots to their satisfaction prior to doing so IF IN DOUBT DO NOT BID!
Purchasers buy lots where they lie and must bring any necessary labour and equipment in order to remove their lots and shall comply with any directions which may be given by staff. Persons attend the onsite sale at their own risk and neither the vendor nor the Auctioneer will be individually or collectively responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever occasioned to any person or property which may be present on the premises for any purpose whatsoever.
The following special conditions of sale together with the Important Notice to Tenders and the usual conditions of sale on display at the Office shall govern the sale of each lot and any person making a bid which is accepted by the Auctioneer shall be in consideration of such acceptance to be bound thereby;
- The selling Agents are not bound to accept any offer.
- All lots must be paid for and removed on the day of sale.
- In the event of any lots not being paid for or not being removed within the period allowed the Auctioneer shall immediately thereafter be at liberty to rescind the contract and without notice to the purchaser to resell such lot or lots by public or private sale. In the event of any such resale, any loss or damage (including storage charges) suffered by the vendor shall be forthwith recoverable from the purchaser by the vendor.
- The risk in each lot shall pass to the purchaser following notification of his successful bid but the ownership of each lot shall remain vested in the vendor and the purchaser shall not be entitled to remove any lot until payment in full has been made for each and every lot purchased by him at the sale.
- The purchaser shall be responsible for any damage occasioned to any adjoining or other lots or to the premises by the removal of their lots and shall repair the same either before removal of the lots from the premises or after such removal as the vendor may desire or shall pay the estimated cost of doing so to be fixed by the vendor or the Auctioneer on his behalf, whose decision shall be binding on the purchaser.
- The purchaser shall forthwith be responsible for any loss or damage to any person resulting from the removal of his lot or lots and shall indemnify the vendor and the Auctioneers against any liability therefore whether or not such damage was caused by the negligence of the purchaser, his employees or agents.
- The vendor reserves the right to offer any lot for sale subject to a reserve price. The vendor or Auctioneers on his behalf may, without disclosing any reserve price, withdraw from sale any lot before it has been sold. Should the Auctioneers in any circumstances sell any lot under a reserve price they shall be at liberty to cancel the sale even if the lot has been paid for and release has been given and upon refund of the purchase price (if paid) neither the vendor not the Auctioneer shall be under any further liability whatsoever to the purchaser.
- The lots are sold as they lie with all faults and errors or misinterpretation of description, measurement, weight, quantity, quality, numbered or otherwise (whether of substantial nature or not). The purchaser shall be deemed to have inspected the lot he buys and if he buys without previous inspection he shall do so at his own risk. No oral or written representation made prior to or at the time of sale of any lot shall be deemed to be incorporated in such sale nor to have induced any purchaser to bid therefore the lots are not sold by sample but in any case if a sample shall be displayed it shall be on the understanding that the contract of sale shall contain no implied condition or warranty as to the quality it shall be on the understanding that the contract of sale shall contain no implied warranty as to the quality or fitness or otherwise or that the lots are free from any defects rendering them merchantable or are reasonably fit for the purpose for which they were purchased.