Franz Bergman (1861 ~ 1936) Vienna bronze of a Turkey signed with Bergman 'B'. Circa 1910 - Height 9 cm
Condition - very good with minimal signs of age related wear to the cold painted colour
Delivery and Packing
H F Auctions is pleased to arrange free packaging and free delivery to the U.K. mainland for all items purchased at our auctions. We can also provide quotations and arrange to ship worldwide. Please note any customs charges or taxes applicable in individual countries are the responsibility of the purchaser
This is a Timed Auction. There is NO VIEWING for this sale, condition reports are available for all lots. If you require any further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To bid you must register with the-saleroom.com.
There is a buyer's premium payable of 22 % + VAT on the hammer price. For example:
Hammer Price - £ 100
Premium @ 22% = £ 22
VAT @20% = £ 4.40
Total Cost = £ 126.40
Please note that the above premium covers all fees including internet surcharge, packing service and U.K. shipping. This means our clients pay the most affordable inclusive commission rate in the country. We can also provide quotations and arrange to ship worldwide. Please note any customs charges or taxes applicable in individual countries are the responsibility of the purchaser
Conditions of Sale
1.. The Purchaser shall pay the hammer price together with a buyers premium to which VAT will be added.
2. Working with a team of accredited specialists every item is thoroughly checked and authenticated. A full set of images is prepared and a comprehensive condition report included with the detailed description. This allows bidders to participate in our auctions with confidence. We also back up all our lots with our very own in-house policy allowing items to be returned within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
3. H F Auctions accept payment by bank transfer, debit, and credit card. We can also take cash or cheque by prior arrangements.
Our bank details are:
National Westminster Bank
16/18 The Boulevard, Crawley, West Sussex. RH10 1XU
BIC Swift Code-NWBKGB2L
4. For all purposes of the sale the Auctioneers shall be deemed to be Agents of both the Buyer and Seller and shall not be held responsible for any default by either the buyer or seller.
5. In making a bid the buyer is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
6. The sale of each lot shall be governed by English Law.
7. We reserve the right to cancel any sale without prior notice.
8. H F Auctions offer an online bidding service via the-saleroom-com. In completing the bidder registration on www.the-saleroom.com and providing your credit card details and unless alternative arrangements are agreed you:
a. Authorise H F Auctions, if they so wish, to charge the credit card given in part or full payment, including all fees, for items successfully purchased in the auction via the-saleroom.com, and
b. Confirm that you are authorised to provide these credit card details to H F Auctions through www.the-saleroom.com and agree that H F Auctions are entitled to ship the goods to the cardholder name and cardholder address provided in fulfilment of the sale.
Please note that there is no internet surcharge when bidding on the internet platform.
9. Certain endangered species are listed in the CITES Convention. Listed specimens and any parts or products thereof are subject to issuance of an export permit when leaving the European Union. It is the responsibility of the buyer to apply and obtain any such licence/permit.
The Buyer must be aware that certain countries prohibit the import of some species or any parts or products derived thereof. For example, the United States prohibit all import of African elephant ivory.
Worked items that are dated before 1947 are exempt from import restrictions for intra-EU trade and shall not require export licences. Please contact us if we wish clarification regarding the CITES process.
10. Where licences are required for importing or exporting outside of the U.K., it is the Buyer’s duty to obtain them. H F Auctions cannot be held responsible if the Buyer’s application for an export permit is unsuccessful. Subsequently, in the event of failure thereof, H F Auctions shall not permit cancellation or rescission of the sale.
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later