The History of Rasselas. Alfred Swaine Taylor?s personal copy B1
We offer a handling and packing service with a set price of £9, to only include handling and packaging, but with postage cost in addition as required, plus VAT, to be signed for in the UK. We aim to dispatch items within 7-10 days of payment. Discounts available for multiple lots. Lots to be sent overseas and larger lots of size or value can be quoted separately. Or currently items can be collected from our Redhill premises by arrangement.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Sale for Buyers
All lots are "Sold as seen"
1.The highest accepted bidder shall be the purchaser. Any bidder acting for any person who is not bidding shall be jointly and liable with that person of all obligations and liabilities hereunder.
2.. Should any dispute arise between 2 or more bidders, or between the auctioneers and any bidder, the Lot or Lots in dispute shall be put up again or not at the discretion of the Auctioneers and their decision shall be final.
3. The ownership of the Lot purchased shall not pass to the buyer until he has made payment in full to Harley St Auctions of the ‘total amount due’.
4. The Auctioneers reserve the right to sell in such order and manner as they shall decide and to withdraw any Lot at any time.
5. No person to be entitled to anything not described in his Lots. No allowance whatsoever will be made for errors in description, authenticity or quantity. Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the condition of a Lot.
6. Some lots may be sold on behalf of the auctioneer as vendor.
7. If any purchaser shall neglect or fail to comply with the above conditions the Lot or Lots shall be resold or otherwise disposed of in any way whether or not notice be given to the defaulting purchaser at the discretion of the Auctioneers and the deficiency if any incurred shall be made good by the defaulting purchaser at this present Sale and be recoverable from him as liquidated damages.
8. The Auctioneers to be the sole arbitrators in every matter of dispute and their decision shall be final.
9. VAT – If the Vendor is registered for VAT the Lots entered will be sold as VAT inclusive. A Vendor is not deemed to be registered for VAT unless he advised us of his VAT Registration Number. THERE IS A BUYERS PREMIUM OF 22% PLUS VAT which shall be payable in addition to the bid price.
10. Please note that any lots purchased via https://www.easyliveauction.com/ live auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price.
11. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneers make no warranty or guarantee express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to the Sale and check any information for themselves.
12. All images are the property of Harley St Auctions and are subject to Copyright Law.
13. Harley St Auctions and The Media Saleroom are trading names of Harley St Consultants Ltd.
We offer an online bidding service via easyliveauction.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
Please note that any lots purchased via easyliveauction.com live auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price or no commission for the internet bidding if the ‘Flat Fee’ has been chosen at registration.
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later