Russian School 19th century. A very fine and rare porcelain biscuit sculpture depicting a princess and her coachman being rescued by two hussar soldiers, Russian School first half of the 19th century, blue Russian mark. In very good condition, small tear in one arm of the coachman. Length cm. 49, Width: cm 19, Height. Cm. 28. This lot has the license of fine arts for sale abroad.
European & Asian Art
For Galeria Armondi delivery information please telephone +39 30295550.
Terms & Conditions
Wac sas’s - Terms and Conditions
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
• You agree that Wac sas’s legal headquarter is located in: piazza Martiri di Belfiore n.3, Brescia (Italy)- tel: 0039030295550- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You agree that Wac trades as an agent for seller whose identity, for reason of confidentiality, is not disclosed.
• You have read and agree with the Wac sas’s Sale Terms and Conditions below and the-salesroom.com Atg Media’s Standard Terms and Condition.
• You agree to pay the hammer price together with a buyer's premium of 16% plus a 3% online transaction fee if the buyer purchases through the-salesroom.com and any applicable taxes and shipping.
Wac sas’s - Conditions of Sale
1.All items are assumed to be in good condition, unless otherwise stated. They may be returned - in the same condition - if any serious defect not mentioned in the catalogue is found. Notice must be given promptly, and the item returned within 10 days of receipt.
2. Prices are in Euros. Bids are raised by fixed increments. Up to €100 the increment is €5, from €100 to €200 the increment is €10, from €200 to €300 the increment is €20, from €300 to €500 the increment is €25, from €500 to €1.000 the increment is €50, from €1.000 to €2.000 the increment is €100, from €2.000 to €5.000 the increment is €200, from €5.000 to €10.000 the increment is €500, and from €10.000 upwards the increment is €1.000.
3. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser of the lot. In case of dispute, Wac alone is entitled to decide on price and/or purchaser. Wac has the right to refuse any bid without stating his reason.
4. Each buyer is held to buy for his own account and cannot claim any commission.
5. Winning bidders pay a buyer's premium of 16% + VAT over the hammer price, plus a 3% + VAT online transaction fee if the buyer purchases through the-salesroom.com. Value Added Tax on the Hammer price is imposed by law on all items.
6. All purchases must be paid for within one week of receipt of the invoice. Property of the goods does not pass to the purchaser until the invoice has been paid in full. Any costs caused by the buyers not complying with these conditions (e.g. collecting fees) will be chargeable to them. Payments are accepted by bank transfer and PayPal. Payments by PayPal are subject to a 4% surcharge on the total invoice amount.
7. The purchaser can at his/her risk and expense take away any lots that he/she has purchased and paid following the day of the sale after which he/she shall be responsible for any removal, storage and insurance changes. Shipping is at cost and risk of the purchaser. Upon his/her request, the purchaser could be illustrated with delivery options for courier delivery. Shipping cost estimate could be provided, and shipping delivery could be arranged by Wac for the purchaser at his/her risk. Shipping costs will be included in the purchased lot invoice. We recommend the following company who deals with all postage, packing and shipping for us, and which could be contacted directly by the purchaser or by us:
SPEDIZIONI MAIL BOXES ETC.
Via Crocifissa Di Rosa 103 - 25128 Brescia (BS) - tel: 030 3385767 - fax: 030 3391471 - email@example.com
8. Whilst we seek to describe lots accurately, it may be impractical for us to carry out exhaustive due diligence on each lot. Prospective buyers are given ample opportunities to view and inspect lots on the website and at our gallery before the end of the timed auction. Prospective buyers bid on the understanding that, inevitably, representations or statements by us as to authorship, genuineness, origin, date, age, provenance, condition or estimated selling price involve matters of opinion. We undertake that any such opinion shall be honestly and reasonably held and accept liability for opinions given negligently or fraudulently. We are dependent on information provided by the seller and whilst we may inspect lots and act reasonably in taking a general view about them we are normally unable to carry out a detailed or any examination of lots in order to acertain the condition in the way in which it would be wise for a buyer to do. However, in so far as we have examined the goods and make a representation about their conditions, we shall be liable for any defect which that examination ought to have revealed to us but which would not have been revealed to the buyer had the buyer examined the goods. Additionally, in specific circumstance lots mis-described because they are ‘deliberate forgeries’ may be returned and repayment made. There is a ten days time limit. Deliberate forgery means an imitation made with the intention of deceiving as to authorship, origin, date, age, period, culture, or source but which is unequivocally described in the web catalogue as being the work of a particular creator and which at the date of the sale had a value materially less than it would have had if it had been in accordance with the description.
9 Terms of description in our catalog - information for buyers
- “Attributed to …” – in our opinion probably a work by the artist in whole or in part.
- “Circle of …” – in our opinion a work of the period of the artist and showing his/her infuence.
- “Style of … - Follower of …” – in our opinion a work executed in the artist’s style, of a similar period, not necessary a pupil.
- “Manner of …” – in our opinion a work in the artist’s style, but of a later date.
- “School of …” – in our opinion, accompanied by place name or country, and date, in our opinion a work executed at that location and period
- “After …” – in our opinion a copy (of any date) of a work by the artist.
- “Signed and/or dated and/or inscribed” – in our opinion the signature and/or date and/or inscription are by the artist’s hand.
- “bears signature and/or date and/or inscription – in our opinion the signature and /or date and/or inscription are by another hand.
10. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to see the lots in our web catalogue and in our art gallery, and are always responsible for any decision to bid for a particular lot and shall be assumed to have carefully inspected and satisfied themselves.
11. On every purchase Italian law only is applicable, and an export licence is available for all antique and particularly precious items. In case of disputes the judge of the appropriate chamber in Brescia is exclusively competent to decide in first instance.
12. Wac advises potential buyers to check their country’s laws regarding the requisites for importing items made from or containing parts of protected species. The buyer is solely responsible for obtaining these import/export permits, as well as all other documents required, before making a bid. For example, it is illegal to import elephant ivory less than 100 years old into the United States.
13. If any lot is not paid in full, we, as agent for the seller and on our own behalf, shall at our absolute discretion and without prejudice to any other rights we may have, be entitled to exercise one or more of the following rights and remedies:
a. To proceed against the buyer for damages for breach of contract;
b. To rescind the sale of that lot and/or any other lots sold by us to the buyer;
c. To resell the lot in which case the buyer shall be responsible for any resulting deficiency in the Total Amount Due. Any surplus so arising shall belong to the seller;
d. To retain that or any other lot sold to the buyer until he/she pays the Total Amount Due.
14. By bidding, the bidder accepts that these conditions of sale are binding.
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later