Antiques & Collectables
We can arrange delivery of your items for you. Send us an email or give us a call to request a P&P quote. Once you have paid for your item and P&P costs we will dispatch your item and email you your tracking number.
Buyer`s Premium 20% + VAT
Lots purchased online with the-saleroom.com will attract an additional charge for this service in the sum of 3% of the hammer price plus VAT at the rate imposed
Payment made by American Express will incur an additional 6% surcharge.
Payments made by any other Credit Card will incur an additional 2% Surcharge.
There is no additional surcharge for payments made by Debit Card.
The buyer shall be responsible for any removal and storage of any Lot not taken away within 24 hours after the day of the sale.
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
1. The highest accepted bidder shall be the purchaser. Any bidder acting for any person who is not bidding shall be jointly and severally liable with that person for satisfaction of all obligations and liabilities hereunder.
2. Should any dispute arise between 2 or more bidders, or between the auctioneers and any bidder, the Lot or Lots in dispute shall be put up again or not at the discretion of the Auctioneers and their decision shall be final.
3. The purchaser shall give his name and place of abode at the fall of the hammer. Purchasers paying by cheque must be prepared, if required, to produce a letter of credit from their bankers.
4. The ownership of the Lot purchased shall not pass to the buyer until he has made payment in full to Crow's Auction Gallery Ltd of the 'total amount due'.
5. The Auctioneers reserve the right to sell in such order and manner as they shall decide and to withdraw any Lot at any time.
6. No Lot or Lots shall be removed from the Auctioneer's premises until paid for and a receipt obtained. Each Lot shall immediately at the fall of the hammer be considered as delivered and remain in every respect at the absolute risk of the Purchaser thereof and shall be removed at the Purchaser's expense not later than 3.00pm on the day following the Sale. Neither shall any undertaking of the Auctioneers or their servants to take charge of any Lots after the Sale or to forward them to their destination be held to impose upon the Auctioneers any legal or equitable liability or obligation. The buyer shall be responsible for any removal and storage of any Lot not taken away within 24 hours after the day of the Auction.
7. No Lot may be removed during the time of the Sale. No person to be entitled to anything not described in his Lots. No allowance whatsoever will be made for errors in description, authenticity or quantity. Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the condition of a Lot.
8. Mechanical and electrical Lots - No warranty or guarantee is given that these are in working order.
9. Every person whilst on the premises before, during and after the Sale shall be deemed to be there at his or her own risk and with notice of the conditions of the premises or the method of arranging the furniture and no person shall have or make any claim against the seller or the Auctioneer in respect of any accident which may happen.
10. If any purchaser shall neglect or fail to comply with the above conditions the Lot or Lots shall be resold or otherwise disposed of in any way whether or not notice be given to the defaulting purchaser at the discretion of the Auctioneers and the deficiency if any incurred shall be made good by the defaulting purchaser at this present Sale and be recoverable from him as liquidated damages.
11. The Auctioneers to be the sole arbitrators in every matter of dispute and their decision shall be final.
12. VAT - If the Vendor is registered for VAT the Lots entered will be sold as VAT inclusive. A Vendor is not deemed to be registered for VAT unless he advised us of his VAT Registration Number.
13. THERE IS A BUYERS PREMIUM OF 20% + VAT which shall be payable in addition to the bid price.
14. Please note that that any lots purchased via the-saleroom,com live auction service will be subject to an additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price
15. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneers make no warranty or guarantee express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to the Sale and check any information for themselves
CROW'S AUCTION GALLERY LTD ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ERRORS IN CATALOGUE DESCRIPTIONS
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later