London & Bath - Luxury Handbags & Accessories. Nationwide Low Cost Deliveries, International Pack & Post Service
Pack and post service available for non fragile items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Lilac Blue of Mayfair Luxury Handbags & Accessories - Catalogue Live from Monday 3rd May 6pm to Tuesday 25th May commencing with Lot 1 at 7.00pm.
Lots purchased online through the-saleroom.com will attract an additional charge for this service in the sum of 3% of the hammer price plus VAT. TOTAL BUYERS CHARGES = 30% Inc VAT on top of the hammer price plus delivery charges if required.
CONTACTLESS DELIVERY SERVICE OF SMALL ITEMS AND SMALL FURNITURE AVAILABLE.
WE ARE ACCEPTING ENTRIES FOR OUR NEXT SALE MON to FRI 9am to 5pm.
COLLECTIONS FROM THE SALEROOM ARE POSSIBLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GOVERNMENTS COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS ON SOCIAL DISTANCING.
STORAGE CHARGES WILL APPLY TO PURCHASES IF NOT COLLECTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF SALE OR OTHER COLLECTION DELIVERY ARRANGEMENTS NOT MADE.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ELECTRONICALLY VIA BANK TRANSFER OR CARD PAYEMENTS ONLINE.
NO CASH OR CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED. ALL LOTS MUST BE PAID FOR BY WEDNESDAY 6pm AFTER THE SALE AND BEFORE COLLECTION.
Where the Lot is marked by an asterisk (*), V.A.T. is payable on the hammer price at the standard rate.
Buyer's Premium 26.4% inclusive of VAT. Please note we do not accept payment via personal credit cards but we can accept Corporate business debit and credit cards on the condition there is an Admin fee applied of 5%. These charges are in accordance with the latest EU directive.
We offer a worldwide shipping service via one of our shipping partners. We offer pack and send postage on suitable lots and delivery to your door via our own delivery driver for local deliveries within the M25. For buyers outside the M25 we are very happy to quote you for anywhere in the UK south of Watford Gap to the North and Yeovil to the West. Please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
One Man PRICE
Two Man PRICE
N1, N5, N7
N4, N6, N8, N15, N16, N19,
E1, E2, E5, E8, E9
W2, W9, W10, W11,
NW3, NW6, NW8, NW11,
N2, N10, N17, N22,
E3, E14, E15, E17, E10,
SE11, SE16, SE17
EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4,
SW1, SW3, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW10,
W6, W8, W14,
NW2, NW4, NW7, NW9, NW10
N3, N9, N11, N12, N13, N14, N18, N20, N21,
E4, E6, E7, E11, E12, E13, E16, E18,
SE2, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6, SE7, SE8, SE9, SE10,SE12, SE13, SE14, SE15, SE18,
SE19, SE20, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24 SE25, SE26, SE27, SE28,
SW2, SW4, SW8, SW9, SW11, SW12, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18,
Deliveries from Islington saleroom to our Bath saleroom at Jaggards House, Corsham, Wiltshire SN13 9SF will be charged at £10 per item.
We can provide a quote for any other postcode up to 100 miles from our salerooms for a one man weekend delivery service.
Ask our driver for a FREE return consignment to the saleroom (once items are approved)
Prices and services valid from 22nd April 2021
All collection and delivery prices include VAT
Terms & Conditions
Buying at Criterion is an exciting and enjoyable way to get antiques at trade prices. It is best to view before the auction if possible and we are open every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for this purpose.
Items successfully purchased can be picked up from Thursday to the following Wednesday after the sale. If you require delivery we can offer an efficient carriage service to suit your needs. Shipping can be arranged as well as pack and postage for smaller items.
In these conditions the following words shall have the following meanings: The "Auctionee" means CRITERION AUCTIONEERS LTD. "Hammer Price" the price at which a lot is sold to the buyer. "Buyer" the highest bidder for any lot acceptable to the Auctioneer. "Seller" the person on whose behalf goods are offered for sale by the Auctioneer. "Lot" goods delivered to the Auctioneer by the Seller for sale by auction.
1. The highest bidder acceptable to the Auctioneer shall be the Buyer. The Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle any disputes which arise and to refuse bids or to advance the bidding as seen fit.
2. When the lot is sold the buyer shall pay the Auctioneer in full the Hammer Price (plus V.A.T. if payable), together with a Buyers Premium of 26.4% (incl. of V.A.T.) of the Hammer Price plus 3.6% (incl of V.A.T.) for the-saleroom.com platform charges, a total of 30% including V.A.T on top of the Hammer Price, within 2 working days after the sale.
3. Buyers shall provide the Auctioneer with names and addresses and if requested bank and other references.
4. Where the Lot is marked by an asterisk (*), V.A.T. is payable on the hammer price at the standard rate.
5. The ownership of a lot shall not pass to the Buyer and the Buyer shall not be entitled to remove any lot until he has made full payment to the Auctioneer of the total amount due. Payment shall be deemed to have been made only after the Auctioneer has received cash or sterling bankers draft or the Buyer's cheque has been cleared.
6. All lots must be removed at the Buyer's risk and expense no later than 10 days after the sale or as agreed with the Auctioneer prior to the closing of the sale and or prior to the Buyer placing a possible winning bid.
7. Should a Buyer breach either of conditions 2 and or 6 the Auctioneer, at his absolute discretion and without prejudice to any other rights irrespective of the Buyer having paid for the lot(s) but has not collected on time may have, may exercise any of the following rights:
(a) rescind the sale or any lots sold to the buyer;
(b) re-sell all or any lots by public auction or private treaty and any deficiencies in the purchase price resulting from such sale together with full costs incurred in connection with the lots or lots shall be paid to the Auctioneer by the buyer. Any surplus over the proceeds of sale shall go to the Seller;
(c) remove, store and insure (on any premises) the lot or lots at the expense of the Buyer;
(d) reject any bids made by or on behalf of of the Buyer at any future auction, or obtain part payment before accepting any future bids;
(e) apply any proceeds
8. (a) Items sold are normally of some age and are sold with any faults, imperfections and errors of descriptions.
(b) The Auctioneer does not accept responsiblity for the authenticity, attribution, origin, date, age, authorship or estimated price of any lot and any representation or settlement by the Auctioneer in any catalogue, brochure, or advertisment only. Every person interested should exercise and rely on his own judgement as to such matters and neither the Auctioneer nor his employees or agents accept any responsibility for the correctness of such opinion. No warranty whatsoever is given by the Auctioneer or the Seller in respect of any lot and any warranties or conditions whether expressed or implied by statue common law or otherwise are hereby excluded.
9. The Auctioneers will, on the Buyer's written instruction, execute bids on their behalf, but neither the Auctioneer nor his employees nor his agents shall be liable for any neglect in so doing or failure to do so.
Criterion Auctioneers Ltd offer an online bidding service via the-saleroom.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
In completing the bidder registration on www.the-saleroom.com and providing your credit card details and unless alternative arrangements are agreed with Criterion Auctioneers Ltd:
1. authorise Criterion Auctioneers Ltd, if they so wish, to charge the credit card given in part or full payment, including all fees, for items successfully purchased in the auction via the-saleroom.com, Criterion will not take payment automatically from your registered credit card with the.saleroom.com, payments must be made directly to Criterion Auctioneers via Bank Transfer or online credit card payment having received your invoice from us.
2. confirm that you are authorised to provide these credit card details to Criterion Auctioneers Ltd through www.the-saleroom.com and agree that Criterion Auctioneers Ltd are entitled to ship the goods to the card holder name and card holder address provided in fulfilment of the sale.
Lots purchased online with the-saleroom.com will attract an additional charge for this service in the sum of 3.6% of the hammer price including VAT at the rate imposed which is collected by Criterion Auctioneers to cover the costs of running the bidding platform, providing a clerk to manage the platform on sale day and the administrative financial accounting procedures to pass on these proceeds in part to the thrid party provider of the platform.
Full Terms and Conditions of business may be found on our Website https://criterionauctioneers.com. If any terms herein are at odds with those on our website, the company's website terms and conditions will apply.
Your question has been sent to the auctioneer.
There was an error sending your enquiry, why not try again later