***ANY CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS OVER £250 WILL REQUIRE COLLECTION OF ITEMS IN PERSON, ACCOMPANIED WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION*** This does not apply to debit card payments.
1. There is no guarantee that requests for condition reports and images will be actioned if received after 4pm on the Friday prior to the auction.
2. The room takes priority over the internet should the same bid amount be received.
3. PAYMENT AND COLLECTION OF LOTS MUST BE MADE IMMEDIATELY, OTHERWISE CHARGES WILL APPLY. PLEASE CONTACT THE AUCTION HOUSE FOR DETAILS.
4. Charity lots are not subject to Buyer's Premium.
5. Charles Ross Auctioneers Ltd will not be responsible for individual bidder's technical issues whilst bidding. All winning bids are legally binding.
6. We offer an inhouse shipping service for smaller less fragile items. Please call the auction house on 01525 290502 to obtain a quotation in the first instance. (WE ARE UNABLE TO POST FIREARMS WHETHER REAL OR REPRODUCTION, THIS ALSO INCLUDES SWORDS. THIS MAY ALSO APPLY TO MAILBOXES AND THEREFORE YOU WILL NEED TO CLARIFY WITH THEM BEFORE BIDDING).
8. We are no longer open on Sunday for collection
A Buyer’s premium of 17.5% + VAT will be added to the hammer price of each lot.
Immediate payment required.
Payment can be made by Debit Card, (Credit Card transactions over £250 require collection in person with proof of ID), cash, cheque or bank transfer.
All international bank transfers, not in pounds sterling will incur an additional £7.00 handling fee, this amount must be added to the invoice total.
No guarantees are given by the Auctioneers as to the description, condition, authenticity or otherwise of any lot.
Unless specified, there is no VAT on the lots sold.
All lots must be cleared on the day of the sale up to 5.00pm or on the following working day between 9.30am and 12 noon or otherwise by prior arrangement.
Neither the Auctioneers nor the Vendors accept any responsibility for any items left on the premises after the end of the sale.
The conduct of the sale shall be the entire responsibility of the Auctioneers, whose decision and action in the event of a dispute shall be final.
There shall be no smoking at anytime in the saleroom and the Auctioneers accept no responsibility for injury to or theft from any person attending the sale.
Charles Ross Auctioneers & Valuers offer an online bidding service via the-saleroom.com for bidders who cannot attend the sale. In completing the bidder registration on www.the-saleroom.com and providing your credit card details and unless alternative arrangements are agreed with Charles Ross Auctioneers & Valuers
1. authorise Charles Ross Auctioneers & Valuers , if they so wish, to charge the credit card given in part or full payment, including all fees, for items successfully purchased in the auction via the-saleroom.co and
2. confirm that you are authorised to provide these credit card details to Charles Ross Auctioneers & Valuers through www.the-saleroom.com and agree that Charles Ross Auctioneers & Valuers are entitled to ship the goods to the card holder name and card holder address provided in fulfilment of the sale.
Please note that any lots purchased via the-saleroom.com live auction service will be subject to an additional 4.95% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price.
NB: ALL LOTS NOT COLLECTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE SALE WILL BE CHARGED AT £1.00 + VAT PER LOT, PER DAY FOR STORAGE.