Maritime and Photographic, Optical and Scientific Equipment with Antiques & Collectors’ Items (Liverpool)
Ort der Versteigerung
We are not professional packers or shippers but we can send out certain items. The fees for postage costs and the terms are on our website under the Postage section. For full details and costs on our own in-house postage, please see our Shipping page
Collections are to be arranged by the Friday following the sale. Once you have paid your invoice, please contact us to arrange booking your collection slot or following the link in the email you have received with your invoice. If you are using a courier, please ensure they book in with your details.
Auction Logisitics will email you after the sale with a postage quote. They are a company that works alongside the-saleroom.com and offer packing and shipping services. Please note these are not affiliated with us but they do offer a very good service.
If we are unable to ship your items, we will refer you to Mailboxes who will collect the lots and arrange for them to the shipped directly to you. We do have a branch that is local to us and they are able to collect on a regular basis.
The following terms of sale override our standard terms.
Auction Address: The Liverpool Saleroom, 18 Jordan Street, Liverpool, L1 0BP
Online and in-person auction. Payments to be made by bank transfer, online via the website, or over the phone with a debit card.
Viewing Day: TUESDAY 9TH August 2022 from 10:00am to 5:30pm (by appointment only)
Sale Day One: WEDNESDAY 10TH August 2022 from 10:00am (Lots 1 to 549)
Sale Day Two: THURSDAY 11TH August 2022 from 10:00am (Lots 550 to 1022)
- Condition reports to be requested no later than 5.30pm on the Monday prior to the sale. Send requests to our Condition Reports email.
- For buyers registering with the-saleroom.com, if you have not registered with us previously or bought within the last two years, you may be asked to provide identification prior to the sale. Identification is to be provided in the form of photographic ID and proof of address such as a valid passport AND a recent utility bill.
- For information on bidding, you can visit our Bidding page.
- Bids to be received no later than 5.30 on the Tuesday prior to the sale or they will not be processed in time for the auction. Bids placed directly online can be entered at any time (4.95% plus VAT on all bids/live bidding via the-saleroom.com).
- Invoices will only be sent once the auction has finished and the post sale checks have been completed. Payments to be made once you have received your invoice by bank transfer, or over the phone with a debit card.
- If paying by transfer, please ensure you have covered the cost of all sending/receiving charges and that you are paying the correct account, as shown on your invoice. Postage can be requested once you have made payment and received your payment confirmation email. Please see our After The Sale page for full details of the after sale process.
- If you are a winning bidder via the-saleroom.com, you will receive an automatic quote (via email) from Auction Logistics following the auction. This is a separate service to the one we provide.
- Collections by appointment only from the Friday after the sale from 9.00am to 5:00pm and then the following Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Lots are to be collected by the Friday following the sale or storage charges of £5 plus VAT per lot per day will apply.
- Items that are suitable for posting will be charged at our standard rate, or you can arrange your own courier, by appointment only. Details will be sent to you after the auction.
- You can check our postage terms on our Postage page.
Adam Partridge Ltd. Auction conditions of business
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Ihre Anfrage wurde an das Auktionshaus geschickt
Entschuldigung, es gab eine Fehlermeldung bei der Sendung Ihrer Anfrage. Bitte versuchen Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt noch einmal.