Lot 490A - A cast iron reclining China man money box by J & E Stevens & Co.,
Terms and Conditions
Unit E, Hillcroft Business Park, Whisby Road, Lincoln, United Kingdom , LN6 3QT
Antique and Collectors Sale
- Unit E, Hillcroft Business Park
- Whisby Road
- LN6 3QT
- United Kingdom
- ViewHide map
01 Jan 2013 09:00 GMT
- 01 Jan 2013 07:00 GMT - 09:00 GMT
- 31 Dec 2012 10:00 GMT - 16:00 GMT
Buyer`s Premium 15% + VAT
Lots purchased online with the-saleroom.com will attract an additional charge for this service in the sum of 3% of the hammer price plus VAT at the rate
Unique Auctions offer a delivery service on all bought lots. Please contact them for further details.
Terms and Conditions
HILLCROFT BUSINESS PARK, WHISBY ROAD, LINCOLN, LN6 3QT
TEL: 01522 690444/695820
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The Auctioneer offers lots for sale as selling agents agent’ and not on their own behalf.
2. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser.
3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw, divide or consolidate any lot as he sees fit. In the case of a dispute the Auctioneer’s decision is final.
4. A BUYER’S COMMISSION OF 17.5% + VAT ON AT THE CURRENT RATE IS PAYABLE ON TOP OF THE HAMMER PRICE OF EACH LOT.
5. Payment can be made by cash or debit card. (Credit cards are accepted but a charge of 2% on the total is made for this service)
6. All lots purchased must be paid for in full and removed from the auction rooms within 3 days of the relevant auction unless otherwise arranged.
7. At the fall of the hammer title to the lot falls to the final bidder and shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
8. Purchases lots are to be collected by the auction staff after payment and a receipt is obtained
9. Neither the Auctioneer nor the seller shall ever be held responsible for any loss or damage to lots offered for sale although every care and security is assured.
10. POTENTIAL BIDDERS SHOULD RELY SOLELY ON THEIR OWN INSPECTION OF LOTS AS TO THE QUALITY, QUANTITY AND AUTHENTICITY OF SAID LOT.
11. The Auctioneer will endeavour to describe as accurately as possible and with all faults. However, bidders should inspect items before bidding to ensure that they are satisfied with the description.
Unique Auctions offer an online bidding service via the-saleroom .com for bidders who cannot attend the sale.
In completing the bidder registration on www.the-saleroom.com and providing your credit card details and unless alternative arrangements are agreed with Unique Auctions:
1. Authorise Unique Auctions, if they so wish to charge the credit card in part or full payment, including all fees, for items successfully purchases in the auction via the-saleroom.com, and
2. Confirm that you are authorised to provide these credit details to Unique Auctions through www.the-saleroom .com and agree that Unique Auctions are entitled to ship the goods to the card holder name and card holder address provided in fulfilment of the sale
PLEASE NOT THAT ANY LOTS PURCHASES VIA the-saleroom.com LIVE AUCTION SERVICE WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ADDITIONAL 3% COMMISSION CHARGE + VAT AT THE RATE IMPOSED ON THE HAMMER PRICE
Postage and Package
Most items can be packed and posted by our inhouse team.
Please be aware that certain items cannot be posted for various reasons.
Most items of furniture will need to be collected.
Please enquire before bidding.
Buyers shall at their own risk and expense take away
any Lot that they have purchased and paid for not later
than 2 working days following the day of the Auction after
which they shall be responsible for any removal, storage
and insurance charges.
We are able to offer short term storage for items of International
buyers and other buyers as requested.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Lot image of