* The description of the above lot by the auctioneer in the language of the auction is the governing description. Any translation using Google translate is a guide only - its accuracy cannot be guaranteed and it is used at your own risk.
60 GBP - 80 GBP
Fine Art & Antiques
Antiques & Collectables Part 1
- The Delta Works
- Salisbury Road
- Shipton Bellinger
- SP9 7UN
- United Kingdom
- ViewHide map
13 Sep 2013 10:00 BST
Buyer`s Premium 18% + VAT
Lots purchased online with the-saleroom.com will attract an additional charge for this service in the sum of 3% of the hammer price plus VAT at the rate imposed
Shipping:Purchasers must make their own arrangements for removal of their purchases on the day of the Sale up to 5.00pm or during the following 5 working days 10.00am to 1.00pm or by arrangement. After this time storage charges will be incurred. We will pack and post all small items larger items please call for advice
Terms and Conditions
YOUR ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THE FOLLOWING SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. There is a Buyers Premium of 18% plus V.A.T. on all purchases.
2. Internet bids attract a 3% additional buyers premium.
3. Purchasers must settle their accounts on the day of the Sale.
4. No lots can be removed from the saleroom until the end of the Sale.
5. Purchasers must make their own arrangements for removal of their purchases on the day of the Sale up to 5.00pm or during the following 5 working days 9.00am to 5.00pm, Saturday 8.30-13.30 on sale days only
6. The Sale is subject to the Auctioneer's General Conditions of Sale as exhibited in the Saleroom.
7. No lots will be transferred from one purchaser to another.
8. All lots after the fall of the hammer will be held at the purchaser's risk.
9. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid.
10. The lots will be sold as they stand at time of sale, with all their qualities and defects, irrespective of their description in the Catalogue.
11. Toys are not suitable for children under the age of 36 months unless otherwise stated.
12. Debit and credit cards are now accepted. Please note that credit cards attract a 2.5% surcharge (no charge for debit cards).
13. Cheques are only accepted with a valid guarantee card up to its maximum value. Cheques over the card maximum will have to clear before goods can be removed from the saleroom.
Your enquiry has been sent.