Sale Date >
- Online and Telephon Only Auction
- United Kingdom
- Tel: (+44)1684 773487
* Indicates a 'Required field', which must be filled in before we can process your message.
Online and Telephone only Auction of Railwayana, Transport and Nostalgia
- Online and Telephon Only Auction
- United Kingdom
- 16 Jan 2014 8pm
Buyers Premium: 10%
395 Lots closing in blocks from 13th January to 16th January 2014 as follows
Lots 1 -50 closes 7.00pm Monday 13th January
Lots 51 - 100 closes 8.00pm Monday 13th January
Lots 101 - 150 closes 7.00pm Tuesday 14th January
Lots 151 - 200 closes 8.00pm Tuesday 14th January
Lots 201 - 250 closes 7.00pm Wednesday 15th January
Lots 251 - 300 closes 8.00pm Wednesday 15th January
Lots 301 - 350 closes 7.00pm Thursday 16th January
Lots 351 - 400 closes 8.00pm Thursday 16th January
25 Jubilee Drive
Terms and Conditions
25 Jubilee Drive, Bredon, Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 7QJ
Tel: 01684 773487 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Terms & Conditions
1. Descriptions are intended to be as accurate as possible and whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, they are of our opinion only and Justaclickago does not accept liability for errors or omissions. Unless indicated otherwise, items will be at least in good condition.
2. Items sold in bulk such as slides and negatives are categorised based on the majority of content and are subject to possible aberations from the description. Buyers are to note that justaclickago operates a 'no returns policy' unless the items are significantly different from that listed in the catalogue. The sample illustrated is a guide only and bidders must satisfy themselves that they are aware of this before bidding and also understand that quality may vary and may not always be listed in the description. In other words, bid and accept.
3. You must be registered with Justaclickago in order to bid. You may do so by telephone or email and provide full name, address and telephone number beforehand.
4. Bidding will be accepted by email and must provide at least your surname and post code. Alternatively, up to 6.00pm on block closing day, you may bid by telephone using 01684 773487 or if engaged, 07816 222161. All bids will be acknowledged and you will be assigned a unique bidder number that only Justaclickago and you will know. Should you bid and lead with any item, this unique number will show next to the leading bid and will enable you to see whether you are the leading bidder or not.
5. Every effort will be made to keep bids up to date, however, even email can be delayed but provided the time-stamp is before block end, they will be accepted after close time. Therefore, the absolute final results will not be confirmed and 'locked' until 10.00am on the morning following each block. Telephone and postal bidders are asked not to contact us before this time to check results.
6. The Auctioneers do not provide postage, packing, delivery or shipping services on any lots except ordinary envelope or 'jiffy-bag' size items. Successful buyers may collect lots in person by arrangement or arrange a packing/courier service such as Mailboxes. Circumstances permitting and subject to size restrictions, buyers can collect from us at certain major railway collectors events for a £5 fee per invoice. Winning Bidders of ordinary envelope or 'jiffy-bag' size lots, if requested will be notified of Postage & Packing costs. This will show as 'handling' on the invoice and items will only be sent using a postal service that includes insurance and trackability. This cost will be borne by the purchaser. Minimum service will be ‘Signed For’. For invoices over £50 the service will be 'Special Delivery' . We will not be liable for loss or damage in the post and any claims for such will be the purchasers’ responsibility. However, we will provide the appropriate assistance including documents pertaining to posting. Overseas posting will be expensive because only fully trackable services will be used.
7. Some lots may carry a reserve, minimum bid on any lot is £5 unless otherwise stated.
8. Bidding will be in whole pounds and successful bids will always be either the reserve (if there are no other or lower bids) or one bid above any other bidder subject to the increments tabulated below. In the event of 'odd' bids being received, every effort to match the increments will be made but occasionally, bids may appear to be mis-matched with increments.
£5 - £20 , £2 increment
£20 - £100, £5 increment
£100 - £200, £10 increment
£200 - £1000, £20 increment
£1000 and above, £50 increment
9. A Buyers Premium of 10% (no VAT) will be added to the hammer price
10. In the event of equal bids for any lots, the first bid will be the leading bid.
11. Payment options:
Cheque (payable to 'Justaclickago') Postal Order or Cash - no charge
Bank Transfer - no charge in UK - £10 fee overseas (details on request
Paypal - 5.25% charge on overall invoice
12. Successful bidders should receive an invoice within 7 days of auction end. If not, they should telephone 01684 773487 or email to request their invoice. Settlement terms are within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
13. Vendors wishing to place items in Justaclickago on-line auction should, in the first instance, contact us personally or by email or phone to discuss suitability. Our charges for individual lots from 1st February 2014 are -
• 15% on the first £5000
• 10% between £5000 to £10000
• 5% beyond £10000
14. Vendor Commission will be deducted from the Hammer Price. Each Lot carries a minimum commission of £5 sold or not sold. Payment will be within 28 working days of auction end.
Commencing 2nd January 2014
395 Lots closing in blocks from 13th January to 16th January 2014
Negatives, colour 35mm, a huge collection along with accompanying Photographs. Rough estimate of...
Colour Slides, approximately 510 of Cuban Steam taken by Ron Lingley. A wonderful collection of...
Colour Slides, approximately 600 Buses & Coaches, including preservation taken early 1980`s. 95%...
Negatives, qty 48 b/w 2½" x 1¾" format taken at Birmingham New Street mostly between 1948 and the...
Negatives, qty 104 b/w mostly 2½" x 1¾" format but some larger taken at a variety of location,...
Negatives, approximately 250, b/w mostly medium format steam taken at a variety of UK locations....
Negatives, over 200 b/w mixed format `bin ends` of BR steam since the 1960`s up to the end. Not the...
An album of b/w steam negatives, various formats, many with accompanying b/w Prints. Well indexed...
Two Albums one with approximately 360 post card size b/w Photographs, mostly pre-grouping and early...
Three Albums of Continental Steam b/w Photographs. The first has approximately 45 South African...
Four Albums containing approximately 180 b/w Photographs of early, British and Continental Trams....
Eight Albums of colour Photographs, mostly postcard size, of British and Continental Trams and...
Tram Slides, qty 50, nearly all colour, Germany Trams taken in the 1950`s at places such as...
Colour Slides, approx 85 mostly Malta Buses taken in the 1990`s. Sold with copyright (sample...
A superb collection of postcards and postcard size colour photographs from the UK and World of Post...
8mm Films, qty 8 to include: The Bluebell 1961/62; Denmark 1958 - 64; Andalucía 1961; Ile de France...
Colour Slides, approximately 670 of Industrial Steam. All original Kodachrome card mounts, appears...
Colour Slides, 136 Agfacolour of BR Steam (1 diesel) taken between 1961 and 1962.Predominantly...
Colour Slides, approximately 360 Fuji of Modern Traction from the 1980`s and 1990`s. A good...
Bus Negatives qty 143 approximately, with some photographs, approximately 103:- Burton, Stockport,...
Bus Negatives qty 76 with some photographs, qty 77 all Madeira with some list. All by the late...
Railway Negatives with some Trolleybus, qty 84 with some photographs, qty 68 of Norway 1981 and...
Trolley Bus & Tram Photographs, qty 109 New Zealand trolleybuses and trams Nov 1980; Melbourne &...
Bus Photographs, approximately 550 postcard size, all appear to be London Transport in the 1980`s....
Bus Slides, approximately 800 of Bus Rallies and Preservation. Sold with copyright (sample...
Approximately 35 BR Official Photographs including Sir Brian Robertson`s visit to the Brunel...
Duplicate Negatives, approximately 1200 of 35mm, mainly Southern Railway/BR Southern Region but...
Colour Slides, approximately 1200 preservation and a small amount of rail tours with the odd modern...
Colour Slides, approximately 1000 East Germany and Turkish steam taken in what looks like the...
Colour Slides, approximately 190 Isle Of Man steam including some 1960`s. Various locations. Sold...
Colour Slides, approx 68 Spain taken early 1970`s and mid 1970`s. Some captioned. Sold with...