Sale Date >
- 389-395 Anlaby Road
- East Yorkshire
- HU3 6AB
- United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 (0)1482 500500
* Indicates a 'Required field', which must be filled in before we can process your message.
Collectable Toys, Antiques & Collectables
- 389-395 Anlaby Road
- East Yorkshire
- HU3 6AB
- United Kingdom
- 01 May 2013 10:30am
- 30 Apr 2013 10am - 7pm
- 01 May 2013 From 9am
Buyers Premium 15%, On Line Buyers Premium 18 %PLUS VAT @ 20%
ALL BIDDERS WILL NEED TO REGISTER FOR A BIDDING CARD A £50.00 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED OR ONLINE BIDDERS WITH I BIDDER
All lots marked * lots are PLUS VAT @ 20%
Goods must be paid for and collected by 12 Noon Friday 3rd May 2013
All lots are sold as seen without guarantee or warranty
All sizes, weights and quantities are approximate.
Packing, postage and shipping can be arranged for on line buyers.
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Sale
1. The Auctioneer acts as Agents only.
2. The Vendors reserve the right to bid by themselves or their agents, or to alter, vary or withdraw any lot or lots before or during the sale.
3. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser, (unless disapproved by the Auctioneer). If any dispute arises between bidders or between the Auctioneer and any bidder, the Auctioneers may at their discretion either decide the dispute or immediately put up again the lot in dispute and in either event the decisions of the Auctioneer shall be final and binding.
4. The purchasers shall give his/her name an address to the Sale Clerk and shall before removing any lot, give to the Auctioneer a written undertaking Pursuant to section 6 (8) of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
5. All lots must be paid for in full at the end of each day’s sale, but if required by the Auctioneers to do so, the purchaser shall immediately on purchase pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase money and the balance thereof within one day from the day of sale in full, and must be taken away by the purchaser at his own expense, should the purchase money or any part thereof not be paid within the time stated above, the Auctioneers reserve the right to charge interest on any unpaid amount at the rate of 12% per annum form the due date until payment is made.
6. Cheque(s) will not be accepted from purchasers not known to the Auctioneers unless accompanied by a banker’s reference and evidence of identity. No lot is to be removed until the purchasers sale account is paid in full or all cheque’s have been duly honoured, unless the Auctioneers expressly gives consent to removal.
7. The purchaser must satisfy him/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in the auction catalogue and neither the Vendors nor the Auctioneers shall in any circumstances be liable to or to compensate the purchaser, nor shall the purchaser be entitled to rescind the sale or reject any lot, for an error, commission or misstatement therein contained.
8. All lots are to be sold and taken as they lie with all faults and defects. Neither the Vendor of any lot nor the Auctioneers make or give, nor has any person in the employ of the Auctioneers, any authority to make or give, any representation or undertaking, expressed or implied with respect to the condition, quantity, measurements, capacity, performance or quality of any goods comprised in any lot, their fitness for any or any particular purpose of their correspondence with description or sample all of which are hereby expressly excluded.
9. The whole of the lots are to be at the purchasers risk from the fall of the hammer, and purchases are advised to insure their lot or lots against fire, burglary, theft and damages.
10. The whole of the lots must be cleared and taken away without fail, at the purchasers expense in such order as the Auctioneers or their representatives shall direct not later than the time stated in the notice to purchasers after which time any lot or lots remaining on the premises will be liable for rent, rates, taxes, men’s wages and expenses and will also be liable to be removed from the premises and left outside at the purchasers risk in all respects.
11. Anything, which may be found in, under or near any lot which, is not mentioned in the catalogue, the Auctioneers reserve for the Vendors.
12. The purchaser shall be responsible for and shall fully indemnify the Auctioneers against any damage caused to the buildings or any other lot by taking down or removal of any lot, such damage to be made good or at the expense of the purchaser, whether or not the same is caused by the negligence of the purchaser, his/her employees, agents or contractors. FLAME CUTTING and the USE OF EXPLOSIVES ARE PROHIBITED expect by permission of the Auctioneers in writing.
13. Save in respect of death of personal injury resulting from negligence of themselves or their employees while acting in the course of the employment, neither the Vendors nor the Auctioneers shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage however caused to any person or property (including any lot) present on the auction sale or premises.
14. If any purchaser shall make default in payment of his/her purchase money, or neglect to comply with these conditions or any of them, all money paid by him/her or his/her agents at the time of sale shall be forfeited to the vendors who shall be at liberty to re-sell the lot or lots at such time or times as they may think proper and without notice to the party or parties making default either by public sale or private contract and deficiency, (if any) occasioned by such re-sale together with all expenses attending the same shall immediately be paid by the purchaser or purchasers making default or neglecting to comply with these conditions and in the case on non-payment hereof the same shall be recoverable as and for liquidated damages.
15. All lots shall remain the property of the Vendors until paid in full or, (where payment or part payment has been made by cheque) until the cheque(s) in question have been duly honoured and until such time any lot removed shall be held by the purchaser as bail and in a fiduciary capacity for the Vendor and so as to be identifiable as the property of the Vendor.
16. No lots will be delivered during the hours of sale or on Saturdays or Sundays nor will any lot be transferred from the original purchaser.
N.B. In these conditions where the context so admits or requires, the singular shall include the plural.
Pair of Royal Albert Wall Plates Depicting Charles & Diana, 2 King George & Queen Mary Coronation...