Live Webcast Auction
Antiques & Interiors with Dolls, Teddy Bears, Toys & Vintage Fashion
- 1 Colville Road
- W3 8BL
- United Kingdom
- ViewHide map
30 Apr 2013 11:00 BST
- 29 Apr 2013 00:00 BST - 18:00 BST
- 29 Apr 2013 10:00 BST - 18:00 BST
Lots purchased online with the-saleroom.com will attract an additional charge for this service in the sum of 3% of the hammer price plus VAT at the rate imposed
Buyers Premium: We charge 20% buyers premium + VAT. There is a minimum premium of £2.00.
We do not offer shipping facilities. Customers are required to organize their own transport and packing after purchasing a lot.
Terms and Conditions
1. DESCRIPTIONS: Any representation in any catalogue as to the origin, date, age, attribution, genuineness or estimated selling price of any lot is a statement of opinion only. Any prospective buyer should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the reliability of the catalogue descriptions. All lots are sold as seen.
2. OWNERSHIP: The buyer shall be the bidder at the highest price at the fall of the hammer. Any dispute shall be settled at the auctioneer's absolute discretion. Under no circumstances will a sale be cancelled after the fall of the hammer.
3. PREMIUM: The buyer shall pay to Chiswick Auctions a premium of 20% on the hammer price + VAT on the premium at the prevailing standard rate. Internet buyers will pay an additional 3% + VAT on the hammer price.
4. COLLECTION: Purchased lots can be collected from the auction room after the sale has ended or between 10am and 6pm on the day after the sale. Purchased lots not collected before 6pm on the day after the sale shall incur storage charges of £5.00 per lot, per day or part thereof.
WE DO NOT OFFER A PACKING OR SHIPPING SERVICE AND PURCHASERS ARE ADVISED TO MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS REGARDING COLLECTION OF BOUGHT LOTS.
5. RESPONSIBILITY: Purchased lots shall be at the buyer's risk in all respects from the fall of the hammer, and neither Chiswick Auctions nor their agents shall be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
6. PAYMENT: All purchased lots must be paid for on the day of the auction. Payment must be in cash, by debit or credit card. (credit cards are subject to an additional 4%)
If not paid on the day of the auction – payment will be taken from the card registered with saleroom.com after 10am on Thursday. If you do not wish us to take payment from saleroom.com, please email email@example.com advising how you will be paying and confirm payment will be made by no later than Thursday.
7. ELECTRICAL ITEMS: All electrical items are sold as seen and Chiswick & West Middlesex Auctions offers no guarantee as to the working condition of such items.
8. COMMISSION BIDS: Commission bids shall be executed at the lowest possible price, subject to competing bids and reserves. Chiswick Auctions cannot be held liable for any failure or neglect to execute a commission bid. Although Chiswick Auctions will endeavour to inform buyers by telephone, it is the buyer who is responsible for checking to see if he has been successful in purchasing something.
This auctioneer offers the-saleroom.com delivery service. We can collect, pack and deliver to your door.
The cost of delivery is shown in each lot description. The more lots you buy from this auction, the more you save on delivery.
View Delivery Pricing for information on buying multiple lots.
After the auction ends, you receive a delivery quote email for your consideration.
Delivery is scheduled to take place 7-10 working days after the final auction day, and we provide tracking information. Deliveries for large and special items (categories E, F, G and POA), and those outside the EU may take longer.
‘Carriage liability’ for loss or damage is limited to the lesser of the hammer value (including all auction premiums and VAT) or £150 per lot. You can purchase additional liability cover at a cost of 3% of the value over £150 and up to £3,000 per lot.
View our Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
Bidder Terms and Conditions apply to this service.
- Tel: +44 (0)203 725 5555
Refine your search
- Filter with new price range
A subscription to the Price Guide is required to view results for auctions ten days or older. Click here for more information
The auction catalogue is not yet available.